So just me on here then.....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mines usually 6.30am but today.......oh no!

Been watching F'ing Pingu as my 2yr old daughter loves it, been on her seesaw and now playing football in the kitchen.

I really hit the wall with tiredness at about 3pm on a sunday.

If weather brightens up we might go out in the bus today 8)

Got up briefly to let the dog out - about 6am

Kids (6 & 4) went downstairs by themselves at 6.30am and have been watching Peppa Pig dvd :)

Missus & I cam down (with the youngest 18 mths) about 7am

As of now all are breakfasted up and about to get ready for swimming (in half hour)

Everything's going remarkably smoothly so far - nor arguments or anything yet...

Think I'll stay in the kitchen and watch MOTD with a cuppa :)

I don't have kids but I do have a cat that attacks the bird at about 5am and then he screams because the sun is up and his all lonely, that is most mornings.

Well think yourselves lucky my lads been real ill so I didnt get to bed till 4am... been on puke patrol.... and then the little sod woke up at 5.30...as if nothing was wrong

just the one for me, brandons 8 mths old, was awake about 7am, was a pain last night tho, first time ever, had to take him out in the car to get him to sleep, was out like a light 1/2 a mile up the road :mrgreen:

I was up at 6.45 then drove up to big bang,I had to wake the kids up.They usually get up around 7.30 - 8 AM most days

My little one is a 6 am riser....no lie in for 3 years.... :shock:

But on the bright side we stayed in the van last night at Llangennith and he woke up singing "The Seaside" song at 7am this morning. Bargain. :mrgreen:

My 2 week old is a little Gem (so far...........touchin wood, throwing salt over my left should with my fingers crossed)...........still the girls are up at 6.30, hey ho, lie-ins are for wimps :lol:

Just (very tetchy and tired)

My 9 yr old spends a whole lot of time sleeping. He usually wakes me about 8.30 sits patiently while i have a cuppa before dragging me around the streets searching for leftover kebabs, sniffing wet patches & cocking his leg on BMW tyres!!! :lol:

taffy said:
My 9 yr old spends a whole lot of time sleeping. He usually wakes me about 8.30 sits patiently while i have a cuppa before dragging me around the streets searching for leftover kebabs, sniffing wet patches & cocking his leg on BMW tyres!!! :lol:

are you talking about a kid or a dog?
:)

600 to 630's the norm for my three - but I'm usually out of the house by then during the week, so I call that a lie in come the weekend :roll:

Latest posts