• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jabbo

Reaction score
*****SOLD****

I had this up for sale at the start of the year, but decided to keep it. However, I've used the bus once since then, so it really is not seeing it's full potential, so I'm putting it back up for sale.

So here's the details;
1970 LHD early bay.

The bus is MOTed til April, after sailing straight through the last MOT (first VW I've ever had do that!). It's also taxed til sometime next year, but obviously it's exempt so no worries there.

It's powered by 1500sp. It won't win you any races, but it'll get you there at cruising speed (50ish) no probs.

Underneath it's all solid as it should be. There's a lowered adjustable beam fitted up front. Change the shocks and tyres and it'll easily go lower if that's your thing. Dropped 2 splines out back too.

Bodywise it's no show bus (but then again we're not asking show bus money), the paint is rollered on, but overall it's not that bad (it could be a hell of a lot worse).

Inside is useable. It's got a full width Westy r'n'r bed. It's also got a home made double buddy seat/storage box. There's a fridge (not wired in at the mo though, and a new cooker, but these aren't fitted in a unit or anything. We're not fans of cooking in the bus so we always wanted the cooker to be removeable. There's 12volt hook up too.

Also included in the sale is a massive awning (3 bags worth of the thing!) so plenty of room to party!

Here's the pics;

DSCF1510.jpg

DSCF1504.jpg

DSCF1502.jpg

DSCF1830.jpg

Looking for £4250ovno. It's no show bus (but the price reflects that), so please don't go expecting one, however it is an early bay with plenty of t+t, which can be camped in straight away. Located in Rainham, Kent.

I might be interested in a p/x with a cheaper bug/notch coming my way. Not for me, for the missus so they'll all have to be run by her first. :D

Cheers

Front seats;
DSCF1849.jpg

DSCF1850.jpg

^^^ This is mainly where the stiching has come apart, so should be easily sorted.

Underneath;
DSCF1854.jpg

DSCF1855.jpg

Anything else required just ask

Hi, i enquired about arranging a viewing a few days ago, but you have not yet published your phone number so that i can do so....
Can i have one please so that i can contact you????

Dave,

I sent you a PM with my number in a couple of days back. In case you didn't get it I've sent you another one again with my number.

:)

Latest posts