• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Solex carb, 71 spindles + more 4 BRIGHTON BREEZE

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mister

Reaction score
Hi
I have a few stock bits of my 71 which I don't need anymore. All the engine bits came off the original 1600 twin port which was running nicely until February this year when it dropped a valve and stopped.

Genuine Solex pict 34 carb, probably worth cleaning it and rebuilding but was working just fine, comes with manifold - £70

Genuine manifold ends - £20

Genuine oil bath filter - £25

Stock 71 spindles for disk brakes, fitted with newish heavy duty Mehle ball joints which have covered about 1000 miles on a stock height bus, you could use these to trade in for dropped spindle and get £100 for them, there is a conical washer missing from one of the ball joints but I guess this can be ordered from a supplier - £80

A nice set of Rackhams kick panels for a LHD 71, looked too new for me so kept my old ones - £Sold

I can bring items to Brighton Breeze, cash please.

If you want to arrange a courior collection I can box any of these up (those spindle are very heavy!) and I have a business address that collections can be arrange from, I dont really want to have to take them to the post office as I have very little time to do this. PM me for PayPal details

Any questions please PM me.

Cheers and thank you for looking, Andrew.

Latest posts