some people

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

middi

Reaction score
Just dont care Van parked in a car park yesterday and some kind fellow motorist has caught the side of my van leaving a small dent and cracked paint work Looks like a trip to the body shop is coming my way along with a nice bill

Loads of people just aren't bothered about damaging their car or yours!!
It's weird ,when you think how dear cars are!!!!

they see a van and see £500, i get it at work. they dont realise they are at least twice the value of their cars. my fairly inteligent boss says why you running that beetle its rubbish !! he's still trying to sell his mid life crisis, 54 PT shmoozer, for all of £950, i suggested the sell off duel,my 40 year old rubbish thing and your thing, lets see who still has one on the drive in a fortnight.. :roll:

I always take a photo on my phone of the cars parked next to me when parking. Then if I get a ding and the colours match you have pretty strong evidence and a number plate. May be worth speaking to car park to see if there is any CCTV.

jonboylaw said:
I always take a photo on my phone of the cars parked next to me when parking. Then if I get a ding and the colours match you have pretty strong evidence and a number plate. May be worth speaking to car park to see if there is any CCTV.

Damm.. Jon I'll remember to avoid parking near your bus if I see it!! :lol:

Latest posts