Something a bit different!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angus

Reaction score
Ok, ok, I know it isn't a Bay, or indeed 'early' :D Hope you don't mind. Dug out these images from ages ago when I was trying to learn some 3D software - instead of trying to draw a 'cube' or something simple, I tried a van - a sort of 'modern split screen' - I know, I know - sacrilage, but as I say, it was only playing, not a real design excercise!! I might revisit it now though...anyway, just thought you might like to see them.

van4.jpg

van1-1.jpg

Thats mad dude, looks like something from Japan :D

Scampi said:
Very cool. Looks like that prototype vw video that I put up on here a few months back :lol:

thems my thoughts exactly

excellent work though angus

:lol: - dates on my files are 08/2000 so maybe I should have a word with VW!! As I say, it was never really a design excercise, more just 'something to draw' - but maybe I will have a go at some sketches....did the same with some caterham sketches!
http://www.mycaterham.com/69232/index.html
- be interested to see which vids you posted before - was it that 3D animation of a camper, with folding out step ladders/screens etc etc etc?

Nice (cue the fast show jazz session - smoke and a glance over the shoulder) 8)

Latest posts