Sorry - non EB related but i love my new ride :)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddog

Reaction score
Still got the bus but bought this very recently and took it on a 170 mile round trip to the coast at the weekend with no problems at all :D

Thought i'd post a few pics if ok with peeps.......

P3142348.jpg

P3142349.jpg

I'll let you guess what it is though :lol: more fun that way ;)

Reminds me of an early Pontiac (probably miles out) - looks very nice though 8)

Mercury Cougar? Whatever, looks cool and bet it sounds orgasmic!!! V8, sweetest sound ever!!!

I said it first but lost net connection!!!!!!!

Assuming we are correct, lets see a shot of the front, love that grille!!

loweredlight said:
C'mon maddod put us out of our misery... is it a cougar?

Or is just a............

lifesize Hotwheels :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: maddod - who's that :lol:

we must have posted at the same time ;)

67panel said:
badge enginered mustang ;)
True in some ways yes, 3 inches longer than a Stang and more luxurious too. Mercury was Ford's sister company and i think i'm right in saying that the Cougar won car of the year in the States back in '67? Alot rarer over here than a Ford too :)

Am now megga F***ed off with losing net connection, been trying to post 5 times and keep losing it. Love the Cougar, can see the Mustang connection, bumper shape and rear lights. On my 'lifes list' to own a '60s V8 musclecar. The sound!!!!!!!

Pete B said:
Am now megga F***ed off with losing net connection, been trying to post 5 times and keep losing it. Love the Cougar, can see the Mustang connection, bumper shape and rear lights. On my 'lifes list' to own a '60s V8 musclecar. The sound!!!!!!!
:lol: i know that feeling....my pc just rebooted itself after an update - doh!!

Always wanted one......
I now have a tick on my list :)

Are you gunna leave it out in the rain and wind to get the 'Dusk till Dawn' look going on, its to clean :)

One fo these a Chevy Monte Carlo, and GTO and i would be happy

Oh nd my bus for weekends away :)

Nugsy said:
Are you gunna leave it out in the rain and wind to get the 'Dusk till Dawn' look going on, its to clean :)

One fo these a Chevy Monte Carlo, and GTO and i would be happy

Oh nd my bus for weekends away :)
Cool choice 8)

No, it hasn't seen rain in 2 yrs and i intend on keeping it that way if i can ;)

Ooops sorry maddod :lol: :lol: :lol:

MADDOG that's a seriously cool ride. Matchbox did one in a light metallic green when I was a kid and it was always my favourite toy car.

Look after it cos it's sooo nice.

Dave

Latest posts