Sorry - non EB related but i love my new ride :)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
loweredlight said:
Ooops sorry maddod :lol: :lol: :lol:

MADDOG that's a seriously cool ride. Matchbox did one in a light metallic green when I was a kid and it was always my favourite toy car.

Look after it cos it's sooo nice.

Dave
Hi Dave,

Yeah i've seen the model car you're on about :)

It's taken me a while to find the car for me, one reason coz they are rare to find over here. Infact this one wasn't for sale ;) Deffo gonna look after it too 8)

Presume you've still got the bay as well???

Very cool car, like a lot of us I'd love a 60's muscle car

Lovely car! 8)
My folks live not far from where you took those pics. If I see you about I'll give you a 'flash' :mrgreen:

Used to love them (i too had the matchbox one in green) Come on lets see it with the lights on. What lumps in it? Are they Crager rims.

awesome ride 8)

id love one of these if money wasnt an object. not that expensive but got the old skool look with a modern twist, the srt hemi is an amazing engine.
2010_dodge_challenger_srt8_01_cd_gallery.jpg

i drove the (440 cubic inch) dodge charger done up like the general lee for the day last year, it was a hell of a lot of fun.

I love the blue 8)

Graham L said:

Hi Graham,

Indeed i still have the bus, infact next month i'd have had her 17 yrs 8)
Still have a few mods to do to her for this years action on track, oh and get an MOT :lol:

clyde said:
Used to love them (i too had the matchbox one in green) Come on lets see it with the lights on. What lumps in it? Are they Crager rims.
It has a 302ci, electronic dizzy, Holley 4 barrel, Edelbrock inlet manifold, 4into1 manifolds, Flowmaster exhaust system.

The wheels are Magnum 500's ;)

Cheers for the compliments people - sorry i've not yet got any pics of her with the lights on.

maddog said:
Graham L said:

Hi Graham,

Still have a few mods to do to her for this years action on track, oh and get an MOT :lol:

NICE!!!

When are you gonna take me out for a spin in it?

you driving it up to Volksworld? Remember to bring up some USB banners etc as I'll have my van somewhere to lay a few out etc.

and more importantly hows the winter mods on the bus coming along?

LOVING the New Toy :D

alex4057 said:
maddog said:
Graham L said:

Hi Graham,

NICE!!!

When are you gonna take me out for a spin in it?

you driving it up to Volksworld? Remember to bring up some USB banners etc as I'll have my van somewhere to lay a few out etc.

and more importantly hows the winter mods on the bus coming along?

LOVING the New Toy :D
G'day mate 8)

Bus has taken a back seat for a little while :lol:

Got MOT Sat so VolksWorld show will be Sunday for me. Not sure what i'll be driving in though, depends on the weather ;)

Winter mods - all but done and its driveable which is the main thing. Other jobs can wait plus i need some setting up mods checked etc....
Remember the hoodies and i'll collect them from you to get them done too.

Cheers
Chris.

Latest posts