split panel van....??

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71dormy

Reaction score
no matter how much i love earlys i always seem to find myself looking at early split panel vans :roll:
anyone got any sweet pics i can carry on staring at? Just the price of a pre 57 split panel :lol: hmmm what the future will hold :msn4:

anyone else or just me :shock: ?

71dormy said:
no matter how much i love earlys i always seem to find myself looking at early split panel vans :roll:
anyone got any sweet pics i can carry on staring at? Just the price of a pre 57 split panel :lol: hmmm what the future will hold :msn4:

anyone else or just me :shock: ?

They are gourgeous but ever driven one?

at 6ft they are too small for me, really uncomfortable to drive, but looks damn cool.

[youtube]Zr2eo89ayEQ[/youtube]

38551_10150221770930444_813030443_13876999_813277_n.jpg

im 6ft too so i can imaginative heard mixed views on the driving of them!
imagine this slammed on shiney rims....
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1229923" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That does look amazing but so much work the classic an everything would need replacing ideal for a body drop :)

Rob

Rob b said:
That does look amazing but so much work the classic an everything would need replacing ideal for a body drop :)

Rob

yeh i think that i will stick to earlys for a while yet unless the lottery numbers come up :lol:

fucking hell Austin, we're struggling to get U.S. light and electrics swapped over before summer and your looking a projects like that haha.

Splitscreen's are for rich posh people who want to be "cool"
late bays are for lesbians and freaks
earlybays are for resourceful, stylish, simple folk. Know your place lad!

dubscum said:
fucking hell Austin, we're struggling to get U.S. light and electrics swapped over before summer and your looking a projects like that haha.

So where does my crossover put me lol

Rob

My old 64, wish i had never sold it.

i'm 6ft 2" and never had any issues, preferred the driving position than that of a bay

n543724679_1236435_5407.jpg

dubscum said:

:lol: not even gonna ask your opinion on type 25 owners!

ahahha :lol: ok ash calm down just one of those things i end looking for on ebay and the samba most weekends :roll:
will get my bus done first don't you worry ;)
and people...keep these photos coming....
:msn4:

Latest posts