• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sportsmobile Crossover For Sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IANJ

Reaction score
Hi all. I have a '72 Sportsmobile for sale. You don't see too many of these about. It is U.S. based camper conversion based initially out of Indiana, straight up pop top and sleeps four in the back with ease. This has only been in the country a couple of weeks having left its previous home in Arizona. It has been sitting for a while and i have yet to get it running although the engine turns and electrics seem to be mostly ok.
Generally solid bus as you would expect although front floors have small areas of rust through and battery tray has a hole in it.
Pop top canvas is pretty good but could do with mosquito net replacing. Paint has seen better days. Good bus, loads of potential.
Feel free to ask any questions or give me a call on 07719 450677

£3700 ono

001-1.jpg

003.jpg

005-1.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg

013.jpg

015.jpg

Just a quick update. This bus is now running and it moves forwards and backwards. Engine sounds good but needs exhaust. Headlights have been changed to UK spec. Breaks do work but need attention. This really is not going to take much extra effort to get it mot'd. Price will be increasing if I get it to that point.

I will be putting this bus in for mot in the next week or so.
Price is £4250 on the road.

Give me a call on 07719 450677 if you have any questions.

Cheers, Ian

This bus now has 12 months mot and should have its uk plates within the next two weeks.
Will listen to sensible offers, if anyone is interested give me a call.

Ian

Latest posts