Spot the difference... one year on.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike F

Reaction score
P1160523Small.jpg

The image above is the one I used to publicise the theft of my old van, just after returning from a camping trip to Machynlleth this time last year. I've just got back from this year's trip in the new van, pic below. Each van is different, this one makes more noise when driving, there's less storage space but the full width r&r is great. It's no show winner but it does what it was converted from a microbus for, camping. Thanks to Lizzie of Delilah's the van now has magnablinds which are great for keeping the early morning light out. Roll on the next trip, and the Breeze which will be the first proper show in the new van. I look forward to showing it off to some old friends who I've not seen all year.

Just for the record I already have new brms, cannot source the side bars yet and have plans to lower one day!

P1190232Small.jpg

Hi Mike

I was really saddened last year when I read about your old bus getting nicked, it looked lovely and the time you spent on it shows.

However your new bus looks real nice.. a 68 :D its oozing potential, well done for bouncing back.. looking forward to have a good look at it at breeze

Andrew

Mike F said:
ZedBed said:
Mike F said:
Ta! One year only, Titian Red.
I know - same as mine. ;)

should be more observant! We need a special Titian group on here!
Supposedly "rare" but they're everywhere. 'Tis a nice colour. Not sure I'd qualify for the club, mines been "done over" on the outside with a slightly darker metallic colour and I had to repaint most of the inside myself so it's only really the engine bay that's proper Titian Red. :lol:

Latest posts