Standard hight appreciation thread.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geeze said:
82.jpg

That's the best set of pickup bows I've seen in ages :lol:

Beautiful truck, and nice to see a DC at stock height and shiney :D

Thanks for the comments That's a merry go round that I built for the grand kids. :D
could of never got it in the backyard with a lowered truck.

Another bit of SHAT
IMG_1558.jpg

I must admit that I had thought about lowering it at one stage but stock height won!

Padwah said:
Another bit of SHAT
IMG_1558.jpg

I must admit that I had thought about lowering it at one stage but stock height won!

That's nice. :D

What year is it? Is it fully stock :?:

Delilahtoo said:
That's nice. :D

What year is it? Is it fully stock :?:
Cheers, it's a '71.

It's stock height but it's not completely stock, the colour (sea blue and blue white) is a splitty colour combination for a start! Other than that no major changes other than some twin carbs and a bit of recovering on the interior.

[photobucket] [/photobucket]

I got whitewalls to , on the inside I kid you not :roll:

been like that in all the years I have had the van

Me too we are high rollers...can't be anything else down here gotta be able to see over the Cornish hedgerows...make sure postman pat ain't coming the other way : :

wookie said:
I'm rocking standard height too. I use mine in the summer for camping and just can't justify a lowered bus on some of the sites I've been on. And as my other learned friends have commented it's so much easier to work on. I for one will be keeping my magic carpet ride and I love being able to see over cars in traffic :mrgreen:

photo4.jpg

That is lush!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Similar to my colour scheme much!

Love the look of my stock height bus when driving past windows and setting my reflection.

It works for me.

I must say though I have a little rule... stock height only really looks right with stock wheels.

Even though I love some of the lowered buses with fancy wheels, they never write work unless you lower!

ygape3u2.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts