stanford hall 6th may

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baron

Reaction score
so who is planning on doing stanford hall then?http://www.stanfordhallvw.co.uk/

I'm quite excited as it turns out i can now attend (was gutted when I thought I couldn't go), and I hope a good number of the earlybay crew can turn up and put the ssvc display to shame

which means 2 things
1 - getting together outside and cruising in together
&
2 - working out how to get in the bottom field

so, you up fer it?

I'm quite keen Baron! Keep plugging the idea and we'll have some fun. Just need to arrange a sensible meet for people coming from both north and south.

surely there are more folk interested than just me and mike?

its a great show for the classics in an amazing setting

plus loads of vintage porsches too, what more can you want?!

Lets arrange to meet and cruise in as you suggested before baron - and also let's make sure no-one feels excluded. If your van's an early bay in whatever condition you are most welcome!

I'm saying nowt about the condition of mikes van :wink: :D

um, where can we meet up...

leicester forest south is good for northerners, but southerners have to travel past the junction then turn around and get head back south, not a good plan...

um, this is tricky given the lack of local places with big car parks

any ideas?

we could do leicester forest east, corley (M6) & watford gap to cover N, E & S and time arrival so we come off the M1 at about the same time and at least park together?

I'll keep an eye open for your rides guys, unfortunately my bus wont be ready in time, sprayshop :x :(, another trip in the wifes peugeot :oops:

araon - you wouldn't believe how many peoples buses are still in bits for this show, it's not that early in the season!

Latest posts