STATUS VW

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
seems a lot of people have problems with them of late

IM STILL WAITING FOR MY STUFF 8... 8 DAYS ON . HE HAS MY £500 THOUGH. RUNG TODAY AND ITS MY FAULT. HIS WORDS ...YOU DIDNT SAY YOU WANTED IT QUICK!!! EH.. NO I THOUGHT ID ORDER IT FOR NEXT MONTH THAT'LL GIVE YOU TIME WILL IT.!!?
2 DAYS AFTER THIS ORDER I RUNG ANOTHER PLACE FOR SOMETHING ELSE .. GUESS WHAT THATS HERE AND FITTED!!

NEVER AGAIN.

Simple if its door/window rubbers etc use Custom & Commercial, usually get it the next day and its the same Viewib stuff that Status sell

Probably an obvious one and please don't shout ,but who is status ?
Just do I know not to use :)

id never heard of them, wish i had'nt now. should have gone for c&c :x forget status if you dont know them leave that way :)
he said they would be here toaday.. looks like he's let me down again,another wasted day :evil:

I was at Dubfreeze yesterday and shopping for window scrapers, I was looking for C&C but stumbled across Status, I swiftly walked past and bought from C&C, all my other seals came from them and quality is great and better still they have them in stock.

Thanks for posting up your issues, It dont help you fella but helps the rest of us to make a choice on who we spend our hard earned with!

Just

I've always heard good things about C&C too
A mate has used them since They started out and never been let down.

Could you get your money back from status and give C&C the business??

Its a real shame....Status were the guys to do business with not so long ago....things went awry after the robbery but the expected ressurgence doesnt seem to have come about....

All my rubbers are C&C and very good, I've only been let down once with C&C but that I put down to an SA crewie being a bastard creation.....

when i rang he didnt give 2 F**ks so that made it worse, like i said my fault as i didnt say i wanted it straight away and his other reason was he was going to a show!!! get more staff then or pack up business simple.

ROBBERY its maybe the only way the bloke could get his seals :lol:

i asked for my money back but said send the seals back then!!! HOW you have them.. this will go to court to. he doesnt care one jot.

we need to keep this at the top of this page so other people know this. i wish i did, the internet/forum is a massive platform for this. we as a group have enough to do with just running/doing up our vans, let alone chasing parts or our money back from shoddy service/suppliers.

Dont even get me started ,a long while back but still hits a raw nerve :evil: :evil: :evil:

Well guys I'll deffo not be using status and I'll tell my Vw club in Kent not to use him...I feel a Facebook post coming on :)

I agree with the OP, messed about enough to not go back for more. C&C though get the thumbs up from me.

any chance you could pm me re the facebook. i have no idea how to put on there, but im on facebook. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts