Stick, Twist or BUST!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good man, stick with it dude! Probably the same decision I would have made, tho along time before now, you've done well to get this far based on your experience before you started!

Looking forward as always to the next update to your resto thread 8)

Haveacamper said:
i will be carrying on a more project managing roll for the fitment of the panels.

that's all i need according to mrs councillor... a good project manager :wink:

when i'm fully motivated and up to speed, whether the project is a bus or an electronic owl sensor (long story) i'm a sight to behold...

left to my own devices however, i get f*ck all done :roll:

"drive the car, if you're with me
che guevara's drinking tea
he reads about a new device
and takes to the stage in a secret life"

good luck 8)

good to here that your van will see the road again :D there is nothing sader than a van being scrapped, however rusty it is. i hope to have my van looking pretty complete in a month or two, then off to be sprayed. 2009 is looking good :D

cheers guys - your encouragement is unbelieveably helpful when going through the lows. having said that, i hope this is the last :)

andewilson said:
good to here that your van will see the road again :D there is nothing sader than a van being scrapped, however rusty it is. i hope to have my van looking pretty complete in a month or two, then off to be sprayed. 2009 is looking good :D

my eyes will be glued to your thread by the sounds of it. sounds very promising mate, keep it up

Latest posts