Stolen Van - Kent Area

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to say the guy next door promised, didn't pass it on, promised again and still has not given me anything (tosser!). I phoned the Old Bill thinking they may ask him and they have not (tossers!). I then made the complaint and am supposed to feel that their promise to reply within 120 days is reassuring (tosserss!).

:shock: :shock: 120 days???!!!!
i defy any copper to pick up a case file after 30 days and remember the job!! madness, utter madness! :evil:
matey i hope the insurance company are not being as useless as the knob next door and the plod??

The good news is that the insurance have paid up the full agreed value so well done to Footman James!

Just out of interest check my comment on page two of this thread...

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=29033&hilit=cherished&start=20

Little did I know.

I've been thinking all round the problem of what to get next from nothing through a caravan, other types of camper and even a rather nice chalet by my favourite campsite in Wales but am back to wanting an earlybay again. The friends I have on this forum are reason enough to be wanting to stay with the best van around.

Thanks again for everyone's support through a difficult time. The insurance guy who rang could not believe how everyone had got the word out. (Just google the numberplate of the old van KYH364K!) Hope to see you at a show soon.

Well, its good news given the circumstances Mike. Good luck now with the search and hopefully the right van will find you!

:)

Mike,
Dont know whether to be happy for you or not :?
Would of preferred to read that they had found the van and you was having it back but i suppose money in the bank allows you to start again.

Latest posts