stolen

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

busdiver

Reaction score
Morning boys and girls. An appeal to the wider dub community, got my pride and joy lifted yesterday pm, ransacked the house to find the keys as we keep 'em hidden obviously not well enough took all the wifes sparkly bits laptop and cash..

Anyway it's a white short wheelbase T5 grey bumpers stock steel wheels. has a pop top grey canvas. and along the side edge on both sides of roof at the back i took a couple of "portugal" decals off still a very faint outline. it has a TV/DVD player screwed to the upper bed base.
in the back the is no door on the little bottom right hand cupboard. and the wardrobe cupboard has a curtain on the front not a door.
there is a crack on the dash clock clear plastic front. the pop top has to red over centre clamps on the inside front edge to hold it down and there is a little temp gauge and clock gizmo stuck to the top of the top right hand dash.

there is also a bracket on the right hand barndoor to hold a picnic table. and the was a free standing handmade rack/storage for pots plates etc in the passenger compartment.. And just to add to the buggery the engine from my early bay was "in storage" in the van as well...

the reg is BG58 HJF that's if it's still in one piece.

As a man used to say "keep em peeled" thanks folks off to sob pathetically in the corner now.

if you do see it call me 07799 892057

That's a good idea, putting the reg in the phone. I've just done it. I'll keep them peeled around my patch in the South West. Really sorry to hear this as I know first hand how it feels.

Ozziedog.

Latest posts