• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Storage available in the Bath/Trowbridge area

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giraffeinbath

Reaction score
Need to dry store that project you won't be making a start on any time soon or just bought another 'project' that you need to hide from your partner so they don't throw you out the house?

I have space available to store a couple of additional vehicles. The building is a typical steel structure barn with locked doors, so it's dry and undercover but obviously not climate controlled! The building itself isn't alarmed but the site has an alarm across the entrance that goes on overnight for security.

I can't offer a place to work on the vehicle so this is storage only with access by prior arrangement as I need to stay within the rental agreement that I have with the farmer which means not to letting parties work in the barn without me being present. This also means I'll be the only one with a key so you can rest assured that there won't be multiple keys in circulation.

I'm asking for £45 per calendar month with payment at the start of the month by standing order to keep things simple. I'm assuming that people would want to store vehicles, but anything else would be welcome as long as it's legal!

If you commit to 3 months or more I'll even invest in a breathable car cover so your pride and joy will be wrapped up safe and sound as well.

With regards to insurance I'm not assuming any liability for items stored within. There's a quality lock on the building, the site is alarmed overnight and as mentioned already I won't be handing out keys to be duplicated for 'mates' and 'mates mates' so you can be sure anyone going in will be accompanied by me and not left alone to fiddle with your stuff. Ultimately, it's my kit in there to so it's in my interests to keep it all secure!

Access ideally would be at the weekends but I can also be around to get vehicles in or out weekdays with a bit of notice, evenings aren't so convenient because of the site alarm going on.

If you're interested or have any questions pm me and I'll get in touch.

Latest posts