strongys new resto,sorry not a bay.il add as i go

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no pics yet,but ive moved the shell in to the garage now and ive striped it bare,every last bolt,just need to spend some cash now.its looking like about £700 in pannels needed,wish i could find a good shell :cry: oh well there would be no fun in that.

How much was it to have the pan powder coated it looks very professional :wink:

Oh one of my best mates owned this you may have seen it on the front of last months Ultra VW

From This...........

b7_1_b.jpg

marathonbug1.jpg

To This..............

Picture168b.jpg

Picture172b.jpg

Yeh i had a bit of a hand in it :wink: Late models are cool as :D

looks nice,how much is the beam narowed?

to have the chassis shotblasted and powdercoated was £100 but by the time id repaired it and welded the pans on there was some serface rust so i had to have it shotblasted again.so anouther £40,that included powdercoating the pans and arms

ive decided to abandon the project :cry: ,the shell is shafted and cant seem to find a good one.

sorry to any watchers of this thread

if anyone needs any bug bits give me a shout,il be sticking the rolling chassis on fleebay and then gradually the other bits.

thats such a shame, is the pan tax exhampt?

what kind of money would you be looking for it?

ye tax exemt.
yes tell me about it,but id priced up what i would have to spend to get it to the standard i wanted and it would have been to much.would be better getting a rot free import.

errrr price it stands me at about £1000 not including man hours.would be nice to get most my cash back.

Have you thought of throwing a LWB buggy shell on it, nice and easy, and should make a few $$

Latest posts