Suffolk bugrs club and the all new show for next year

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was looking forward to tomorrow but my bus is still in bits at the garage having
the Dynamo and some other bits replaced.

I told the guy I needed it for Sunday :roll:

I suppose I could always come down in the daily driver (Alfa Romeo Spider)....I know
it isn't a VW but I was hoping to pick up some bargains :)

Loads of early bays plus some other interesting cars and vans good day out thanks to the people who came
swapmeet12october001.jpg

swapmeet12october002.jpg

swapmeet12october003.jpg

swapmeet12october004.jpg

swapmeet12october005.jpg

swapmeet12october006.jpg

swapmeet12october007.jpg

swapmeet12october008.jpg

swapmeet12october009.jpg

swapmeet12october010.jpg

Was a good turn out. Nice to see lots of Earlybays.......Its a shame I couldn't take mine.

The Alfa doesn't have quite the same effect in the photos as an Earlybay :)

Just been told that I won a Campervan clock in the raffle!!

Will be coming to the next meet and joining the club, if you don't mind a Naarich boy being a
member :lol:

I think its great to have something to do on a Sunday.......I had worked weekends for 7 years
and now that I have changed my career I get every weekend off and sometimes find it hard
to motivate myself to do things.

Nice pic's Chris - apart from me looking like I've grown man boobs :shock: :shock: :shock:

was good to meet more newbies and the turn out was great....cool for the club ...getting bigger at every meet :wink:
cracking piccies too chris :mrgreen:

Matt Maz said:
Will be coming to the next meet and joining the club, if you don't mind a Naarich boy being a

Where in Norwich you from Matt? :)

Slammed said:
Matt Maz said:

Where in Norwich you from Matt? :)

Im near Dereham Slammed.........does DWI still have any meets in Norwich???

Have been meaning to join the forum for a while :)

Matt Maz said:
Have been meaning to join the forum for a while :)

I see you're our newest member! 8)

Yeah, they still have joint meets evry other Wednesday, I never make it though because I'm always working! 8)

We have just joined this forum and as Suffolk residents and would love to join the next meet....can we have some more info? :mrgreen:

Latest posts