Sun Canopy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marjorie71

Reaction score
Hi

Looking for a sun canopy for our Dormobile. We've been looking at the funky leisure ones. Has anyone got one of these? Pros or cons? I like some of the retro looking ones out there too. Happy to consider other makes if anyone can share pics or links.

Thank you

Marjorie71 said:
Hi

Looking for a sun canopy for our Dormobile. We've been looking at the funky leisure ones. Has anyone got one of these? Pros or cons? I like some of the retro looking ones out there too. Happy to consider other makes if anyone can share pics or links.

Thank you

33a2bfeb2f8fe682341a1e05fcaa353a.jpg

We really like our Just Kampers sun canopy. It's a good size and works well as a shelter from the inevitable rain!

Mark

We have a 'Sven' by Outhaus. Very pleased, excellent quality.
No picure but you can look on their website http://www.outhausoutdoors.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We have the Funky Leisure one and really like it.
Pretty versatile too.
Can't seem to find any pics of it on the bus though as mostly been used as a canopy for our old Rapido!

Cheers
Al

Just ordered one of these canvas tarps with some Vango adjustable poles and awning clips from JK to attach to the side of the van if necessary.

$(KGrHqF,!rMFF+p-kGhEBRnyq02Dbw~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10ft-x-16-5ft-tarp-tarpaulin-medival-canvas-tent-for-Living-history-Reenactment-/221330585617?hash=item338854b811:g:ZNoAAOxy4c5Rnyq1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hi thanks everyone. Bluenailsman - Is it the rain seeping through the material or just at the sides? I dont mind that so much.

My Funky Leisure one used to be pretty much waterproof, but last year it wasn't.
Have washed in Nikwax since but not tried it since.
Cheers
Al

its waterproof, just difficult to adjust so it doest hold water in a big trough next to the roof gutter. i do like it though, and one of the few that comes with three poles - so plenty of adjustment

Latest posts