• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SWAP: My middle & rear seats for yours

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcvw

Reaction score
Hi,

I have original matching middle and rear bench seats (both in all black - which came out of an earlybay) which I'd like to swap for similar versions but in beige-grey.

The middle bench is a three-seater version - tho' I can't remember which end has the fold-forward back-rest. I'd swap this for a two-seater version (depending on condition etc). The rear bench is the standard fixed, full-width affair.

Both seats are located in the midlands area so I don't currently have pictures available. The seat frames have the usual scuffs/scratches and from memory I think the middle bench as a tiny L-shaped tear on the back - other than (from memory) the seats are in very very good (almost excellent) condition.

**EDIT**
This seat below is *NOT* my actual rear bench seat, but it is the same style - in terms of the seat-cover pattern:
http://images.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/979869.jpg

The seats in the link below are the colour I'm after i.e. beige-grey, and obviously I'd like ones not quite so grubby!
http://images.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/923014.jpg

Cheers,

Mike

Update: Although I'd prefer a swap deal, I should also add that I would sell both these rear seats if any anybody's interested...

Kind of important details if they are RHD or LHD and what you require. I may be able to hem=lp you out.

The post is 3 years old guys, besides I think he found a double flipper middle seat for his dd deluxe :cool:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

mattyd72 said:
The post is 3 years old guys, besides I think he found a double flipper middle seat for his dd deluxe :cool:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Didn't notice that Matty. :oops: PINKARMY :stonehim:

Latest posts