Sweet!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rikki James

Reaction score
Please mum....

http://www.circlework.com.au/lightbox/index.php?module=media&pId=102&id=63987&category=gallery/0712/071202-dovw&start=0

C ya..........Rikki

my baby
12.jpg

72 crossover. Just had a monster engine built around a 2ltr factory block. It has now had dropped spindles and a one spline rear drop. I am still deliberating between gasburners and fuchs replics??? What do you think?
It`s staying in S.A.

scott wilson said:
72 crossover. Just had a monster engine built around a 2ltr factory block. It has now had dropped spindles and a one spline rear drop. I am still deliberating between gasburners and fuchs replics??? What do you think?
It`s staying in S.A.

fuchs replics all the way! possibly narrowed :wink:

watch this space guys and girls......

100_0168.jpg

'68 LHD crewcab, as loaded on the container in California some 6 weeks ago.

Just arrived in the UK, in time for Christmas.....Rikki, you'll love it 8) 8)

Carole :wink:

I KNEW you would get one Carole if it`s half as good as your Bus it will be Awesome 8) Love D/C :D

Hiya Grazy.... :wink:

I knew that would make you smile... :lol:

more piccies later in the week once I've been to the docks....

Carole

Now thats just teasing girl..... :lol:

especially for all those that have already seen their xmas prezzies :lol:

down to the docks tomorrow, so more piccies then......I promise. :wink:

Carole

PS: anyone want any radio flyers, let me know. I'll try and post some piccies of those and some other retro bits and bobs tomorrow as well.

delayed at the docks..... :cry:

won't be out of the container until the end of the week, so next week for updates...

Hi Aaron...

Well a sodding great fridge as you can see.... :roll:

It all belongs to a mate of mine Mark, who imports everything from complete vans to radio flyers. Trades under the name of West Coast Retro.

I'll let you know what's up for grabs when I see him next week.

I know who you mean thats who I got my flyer off .....liking the fridge no where to put it........ unless..........

Latest posts