Tamworth Welder and Mechanic!??

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr1ncognit0

Reaction score
Hi All,

It's been a while but I am about to send my bus off to by dipped at EnviroStrip in Tamworth and the guy I had set up to do the welding and the spray job is flat out and unlikely to be able to properly fit me in.

In addition to extensive Welding following the dip and the re-spray I had asked if he would re-fit the Axles, brakes, and steering, in order that I had a rolling project to fit everything else to.

I plan to do a primary dip, then take it for welding and bodywork, then take it for a second dip and electro-coat it, then take it to get sprayed.... then following that, the mechanical bits to get it rolling.

It seems logical to try and do everything close to Tamworth to save some transport costs and now that my guy is not able to do the final mechanical works I would like to not move it around too much once it is sprayed and find someone to do the lot.

Does anyone know of someone in the Tamworth area that might be happy to look at the job and quote following dip?

I have various VW Heritage Chassis sections and will be supplying any additional bits required.

Thanks

Steve

Graham L of Midland Early Bay is only in Solihull!

midland_2013.jpeg

Give him a call - I'm sure he'll sort you out :)

Latest posts