• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tan Leather Momo sports seats pair £70

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aogrady

Reaction score
Hi!

I have a pair of really smart Alfa Romero 156 tan leather seats, airbags, drivers heights adjust and arm rest. These are the Momo sports seats from the high end models. Bought for my bay, have got some heavy gauge zinc pasivated brackets ready for you to weld onto the alfa runners, then 4 bolts as usual.

Here are some pictures. I just removed my seat, so they sit high as the og seat runners are still on.

DSC_0263.jpg

DSC_0264.jpg

I really like them, and they are really comfy, but as i am going to be using the child bunk in my westy, they wont fit i think, though maybe tilted forward with the headrest off..?

Decided to stay stock, as my og seats are really good, if they weren't, these would be in like a shot.

Anyway, how does £70 with brackets and the large washers and bolts that i bought for it sound?

I am in Instow, North Devon, near Barnstaple

Cheers!

Alistair

I would have :cry: the seats, just a bit too far for me to collect as in birmingham

Latest posts