Tattoos anyone?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gas1man said:
^^^^^^^^^^Gonna be a great one this.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

J & P
:D :D :D

Cheers dood, back in about 5 weeks for another full day, it will be awesome for sure and Leah is such an amazing artist 8)

My local VW entthusiast who does all my welding for me has a tattoo on his forearm of Jesus with the the crown of thorns , one of those images where there's blood coming down his face and he looks in real pain. And then Jesus is sporting a VW medallion around his neck ha! it's mad looking

Just had another 8 hours on my back, half way now :mrgreen:

Was just thinking of you as my daughter has just had these done in the time you have been waiting.(5 weeks)

If you are into heavy metal. Left leg is the band called Architects and the right is for another band called
Avenged Seven Fold. Both are a mix of their album covers. Left just done today.

Yours is coming on really well and although just done looks good already, if you know what I mean.

Soon be done. When's the next sitting? Be cool. I'm way to chicken and undecided to get one. :lol:

J & P

Myvanway said:
easy said:
Just had another 8 hours on my back, half way now :mrgreen:

Looks Ace.... them boxers must be minging by now!! ;) :lol:

They are my lucky tattoo boxers! i have 2 pairs and they get a good sterilising after a session :lol: :mrgreen:

gas1man said:
Was just thinking of you as my daughter has just had these done in the time you have been waiting.(5 weeks)

If you are into heavy metal. Left leg is the band called Architects and the right is for another band called
Avenged Seven Fold. Both are a mix of their album covers. Left just done today.

Yours is coming on really well and although just done looks good already, if you know what I mean.

Soon be done. When's the next sitting? Be cool. I'm way to chicken and undecided to get one. :lol:

J & P

Not to shabby dood, i think they sit well on the legs.

As its Christmas, you get to see my bum!!

Full back all finished 2 weeks ago :mrgreen: totally made up with how it turned out, now to the next one!......

enjoy! :mrgreen:

Exquisite and my daughter says , wow insane , so cool.
Fantastic finish. It almost makes me want to get one :shock: I did say almost :lol:
Very nice dude !!!!!!!!!!

J & P

8) Have always liked your ink Easy, enjoyed the updates when I used to do Vzi.

Got a sleeve in progress myself. It's tricky keeping the style I like but not being too masculine either. Plus I lost my job October so have had to take a break. Humph. Plus side is a load of time to actually use the parts I stockpiled for the bus while working, but didn't have the time to fit. Silver linings n shit :lol:

Latest posts