the bang bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dubscum said:
all this talk of cb's has got me thinking, my dad used to have one in his car when i was a child. My dad was also a massive hoarder and i knew there's no way he would have thrown it away. So i when to my mums and emptied her shed, result! it works and has a pa speaker, so all i've got to do now is buy an aeral and it will be cool to use it as i have fond memorys of my dad shouting at cyclist over the PA :lol: its from 1977 got all the manuals too.
019-1.jpg

then the vans mrs came over :shock:
011-1.jpg

Porto Nieport??? thats nice... wine from my city. :D
love your bus... i want mine as low as yours...
cheers

after a year lots of work 5 different colours, lots of work late night and working in the rain, i've gone back to the colours the wheels and grill were when i brought it :lol:
034-1.jpg

032-2.jpg

031-2.jpg

030-2.jpg

029-1.jpg

024-1.jpg

023-1.jpg

:p nice...and how it looks while driving...???

pics...or even better, video needed :mrgreen:

i am now at the stage that if i have never bought paint i would be able to afford some nice alloys, but that me all over :lol:

rolling
004-2.jpg

will sort some vids out soon too :p

dubscum said:
i am now at the stage that if i have never bought paint i would be able to afford some nice alloys, but that me all over :lol:

rolling
004-2.jpg

will sort some vids out soon too :p

Awesome shot Ash 8)

Loverly 8)

Look brilliant once all the wheels have been painted - or have I missed something :lol:

Latest posts