the bang bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the MOT man was not happy about holes in my lower arch, i cut the rust out and was left with this
111.jpg

cutt some plate metal, from a cornflake box templete and hammered into shape in my vice
112-1.jpg

ended up like this
118.jpg

119.jpg

the MOT man also liked it, resulting in the green paper, rather then the red one :D cut the front number straight off
009-1.jpg

and then treated it to a wash before bus types
005-1.jpg

btw... you've inspired me to paint my grill black (to match my wheels). :)

...also, what is painted over the "Old Skool" on the front bumper?

i'll keep an eye out for your grillz 8)

its a wolfsburg logo, printed off my pc and stenciled it out and rattled canned it, i've now picked the "oldskool" sticker off so its bumber white again, look kinda cool. i'll take a pic when its light again

I bet if mr MOT had seen the pink rims everything would have been a o k 8)
I loved the look of them. Sweet f**king ride dude.

my rear bumper has an attachment sticking out (minus the towing knob) for a one wheel trailer. i will never run a trailer and i wanted to fit a bike rack, i welded the base piece on and keep the arms under the rear seat.
048-1.jpg

works a treat, the kids and i loved taking our bikes to bustypes :D
137-1.jpg

025.jpg

i've almost got to the stage with the bus where i want it to be, the colour, the wheels and stance, but there's still something missing ? something wrong ? something boring ?

so to the untrained eye this might look like i've taken sand paper to perfectly good paint, but to the trained eye i've taken sand paper to perfectly good paint ;) then waxed the shit out of it :D

002.jpg

003-1.jpg

004.jpg

005-2.jpg

006-3.jpg

dubscum said:
froggy said:
Love the new thread post title :lol:

mate all weekend at bustypes i got "is this the one that used to have pink wheels ?" :lol:

Guilty, sorry :oops:
It got me a chicken wing mind, thanks.

leon you was one of 4 thats asked me :lol: even got me thinking about going pink again :msn4:

and dude you was always penciled in for a chicken wing :D

Latest posts