the bang bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spot the differnce
032-1.jpg

033-1.jpg

brought a 50's aa badge but didn't want to drill anymore holes in the bus so made this braket
030-1.jpg

nothing worse then not having a bottle opener when camping and i don't want to keep going in and out the van when the kids are asleep, i wounder how many people will spot it in the battle of the bays :msn4:
031-1.jpg

all this talk of cb's has got me thinking, my dad used to have one in his car when i was a child. My dad was also a massive hoarder and i knew there's no way he would have thrown it away. So i when to my mums and emptied her shed, result! it works and has a pa speaker, so all i've got to do now is buy an aeral and it will be cool to use it as i have fond memorys of my dad shouting at cyclist over the PA :lol: its from 1977 got all the manuals too.
019-1.jpg

then the vans mrs came over :shock:
011-1.jpg

you gotta love parents that hoard! lol

what the wite thing that looks like an old skool ipod?

Cool pictures again dubscum, love looking at your thread 8)

I'm not convinced the man with the tache in the last picture is in fact the Spangle Maker though..... :lol:

Cool pics I first thought you`d got one of them wobbly heads fixed to the roof :lol: .
Always like readin your thread keep it up,van`s looking as sweet as ever.

dubscum wrote:
i wounder how many people will spot it in the battle of the bays :msn4:

:lol: Awesome idea

My ex used to have a 2cv and the sills on those things make perfect bottle openers.
Just read this entire thread, and as has been said many a time, you are mental, but i fucking love your van, mines been in the garage for 2 years now, and iv just got together the money to get her ready for paint and mot, so come september when shes in, ill be trying to go lower.
keep upthe good work.

bluebay said:
Cool pics I first thought you`d got one of them wobbly heads fixed to the roof :lol: .
Always like readin your thread keep it up,van`s looking as sweet as ever.

:lol: cheers dude

chrisritchie said:
Hi mate what shocks are you using?

Thanks

chris

gas short shocks

Slammed said:
chrisritchie said:
Hi mate what shocks are you using?

At first I read that as what socks are you using?! :lol:

primark

antoine said:
dubscum wrote:
i wounder how many people will spot it in the battle of the bays :msn4:

:lol: Awesome idea

My ex used to have a 2cv and the sills on those things make perfect bottle openers.
Just read this entire thread, and as has been said many a time, you are mental, but i fucking love your van, mines been in the garage for 2 years now, and iv just got together the money to get her ready for paint and mot, so come september when shes in, ill be trying to go lower.
keep upthe good work.

stella and shows ......... hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm :D thanks dude, i feel proud that i was your first post :lol: the finish line, that must feel nice

you know there is no such thing as a finish line, but the end of stage 1, its very nice, i just want to drive the bloody thing again.

Just read through your whole thread, awesome! Also noticed my bus has featured in a few of your pics.
Mine is the yellow Westy...
sweet.jpg

fistral bay (rtts) may bank holiday 2009: your is a cool bus i had a look round it, think i might even have spoke to you, i was taking the man in the bay parked between us, he was selling vw paintings. Then some poor bugger in a beetle got clamped in front of us and had to pay £80 cash there and then. He had only gone to get change for the pay and display

Latest posts