the bang bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dubscum said:
needed a trailer board for when i take the bikes out, so made one out an old skateboard, some lights i brought for a trike i was gonna build and a cali number plate from a boot lid i had imported
013-27.jpg

015-26.jpg

016-28.jpg

017-28.jpg

019-20.jpg

004-36.jpg

Im loving this idea..... Deff gonna nick it :msn4: haha!! might use my old snowboard to be a little different???

Awesome bus mate and a great thred, spent all of last night going though 30 odd pages. kept me right entertained!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

68_early_bay said:
myvanway 69 said:
Popped up to see Baz today and exchange gifts.
While I was there he showed me his newly installed engine... 'Bang Tidy'

20130223_091905.jpg

Nice one baz. 8)

Nice 8) looking good :D

van looked very nice cruising out of bus types dude :) and how or were is the fuel pipe routed just about to pull my engine out to sort the fuel line route n a few other rusty bits :)

dave

jacks906 said:
68_early_bay said:
myvanway 69 said:
Popped up to see Baz today and exchange gifts.
While I was there he showed me his newly installed engine... 'Bang Tidy'

20130223_091905.jpg

Nice one baz. 8)

Nice 8) looking good :D

van looked very nice cruising out of bus types dude :) and how or were is the fuel pipe routed just about to pull my engine out to sort the fuel line route n a few other rusty bits :)

dave

Sorry Dave I've only just spotted your post .... Thanks bus types was cool shame the Sunday was abit damp... Ill see if I can get some photos of the fuel pipe for you..

This weekend at stanford hall was the kind that restores faith in why we drive these buses.... Good weather good company beer and a few rashers of bacon.. Cheers to paul Tracy and Maddison for making it a class weekend
yjupe3un.jpg

3uhu2eve.jpg

Spent the day in warwick park using the bus as it should used..... Chilling with the family and a BBQ

dyjy5evu.jpg

Had a bit of bus company too...... Ok it's a late but A tidy RHD and the guy came over and was chatting for a bit ..

parubuve.jpg

An nice day out and my faith and love for the bus is restored (till something falls off )

Unfortunately I have had to sell the bus so I thought I better sign off... The bus is now on its way from Birmingham to sunny Scotland ...

etytujen.jpg

I'm sat on the drive where she was parked eating ice cream and listening to " all by myself" ...... Making engine noises

I Suppose this is where il need to pick this up then!

My 1st Early bay!

here's the bang bus parked up at its new home in Scotland 8)

9faa85a74280203514c4120c96061da3_zpsbe9bfebf.jpg

cheers to Baz for selling it to me , couldn't have met a nicer bloke to buy from!

Apart from when I dropped and smashed your phone... I've sent you some instructions for the zig unit in the post today... Keep up the thread it's good to see she's being looked after

Baz

cheers Baz. was too happy getting the bus to worry about my phone . been joking with friends that it was a Birmingham tradition to 'seal the deal' lol :lol:

Latest posts