the bang bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
baz1875 said:
eve2u5e4.jpg

if only I could squeeze it in the bus

ADAPT AND OVERCOME!!! That looks Awesome!

After a few hold ups on parts the engine is finally starting to take shape Ive just got to scrape the cash together for twin carbs to finish it off, unless I happen to find some cheap ones :)

7e5y6uvu.jpg

ma4u5y5e.jpg

uta6evyj.jpg

yga5avet.jpg
nu7avapu.jpg

myqypeba.jpg

Big thanks to Stefan Rossi at Aircooled engineering for his hard work . I can't wait to get it back on the road

Nice one Baz! You got a unit next to Stef's now? How Cool!

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

Foz said:
Nice one Baz! You got a unit next to Stef's now? How Cool!

I wish mate stef's been letting me do bits on the bus at his unit while the bus is there.... How's yours coming along foz

creationblue said:
Liking the wheels and the tacho 8) when's the engun making an appearance?

I'm going to check out progress today Im hoping to get it back sometime this week depends if I can get the carbs at the right price if not it'll have to stay single/oil bath for the time being .

baz1875 said:
creationblue said:
Liking the wheels and the tacho 8) when's the engun making an appearance?

I'm going to check out progress today Im hoping to get it back sometime this week depends if I can get the carbs at the right price if not it'll have to stay single/oil bath for the time being .

Carbs do come up quite often on VZI as well as here, prob worth holding on till you get a set........ 8)

O I know I've turned down a couple of sets lately but I was 100% set on a single carb now it's nearly finished and looking so clean it really needs twins to set it off ... I've got the feelers out for some I was hoping to get them cheap so I can blow the budget on a Berg linkage ha ha :)

Just a quick up date I've managed to get all the bits I need so things are moving along abit faster now still alot to do before ninove :(

yvenugy6.jpg

Motors nearly finished

gy3yheqa.jpg

If only the outside had lasted this well

a2e3a4ev.jpg

Propex flu's going in nicely

puvenyqe.jpg

Bargin Electric fuel pump

I'm hoping to have her back early this week to get some miles on her and start the bog roll size list of jobs I've got to do.

myvanway 69 said:
Looking good baz. 8)
Hope to see ya next week with some bits! 8)
Been that long can u PM me to remind me what to bring!! :lol:

If you can bring a team of mechanics a spray booth and about 6 more months before ninove please :)

baz1875 said:
myvanway 69 said:
Looking good baz. 8)
Hope to see ya next week with some bits! 8)
Been that long can u PM me to remind me what to bring!! :lol:

If you can bring a team of mechanics a spray booth and about 6 more months before ninove please :)

:lol:
I've given up on things that are not priority in getting there now...
As long as We get there that's all that matters.
Not too bothered about propex getting done in time eather,
Got a 4 season sleeping bag and a bottle of jd! ;) that'll do!

baz1875 said:
I wish mate stef's been letting me do bits on the bus at his unit while the bus is there.... How's yours coming along foz

I have no idea Baz, I try not to think about it, and just wait for the phone call Thats its ready to be picked up!
Been assured it will be in time for Ninove, so not panicking just yet!

Your making good progress by the looks mate, nice one! Look forward to a catch up at Ninove! :grin:

myvanway 69 said:
:lol:
Not too bothered about propex getting done in time eather,
Got a 4 season sleeping bag and a bottle of jd! ;) that'll do!

:lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts