the bang bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
myvanway 69 said:
How easy is it to install the gauges ( wiring)

Have you got round to fitting your gauges yet? If not it is dead easy, hardest part will be running the cables under neath the bus for the senders and even that is a doddle.

You need a switch live to turn the gauges on, a feed from your headlights to make them light up and finally the feed from the sender.

There will be 5 connections on the back: illumination + and -, switched power + and - and a sender feed wire.

Thats it.

J.

I've made progress with the gauges ill throw some pictures up when there finished I managed to do the wiring while it was on the ramp at AirCooled Engineering so it was alot easier.

I Got stuck in and helped stef fit the motor tonight here's a quick look more photos to come.

e8ygubub.jpg

aspro said:
Looks really nice tucked in the bus Baz. Soooooo how does it go? :mrgreen:

So far so good there are a few gremlins to sort out and abit of tweaking but if she goes as great as she sounds ill be well happy .. I've just got to get a load of miles on her asap

Managed to get the pipes and cables in for the propex and some of the interior panels fitted ...

ne3y8azu.jpg

e9u9yvyd.jpg

9enebe2u.jpg
egujage9.jpg

Got a busy day tomorrow to try and get things ready for a drive out... Big thanks to paul for the freebies they will make a big difference

Fitted some more of the interior today then took the beast for a spin and I must. Say I love it..

nymejajy.jpg

zabaqujy.jpg

eqe4u4az.jpg

Then had a go at cutting the bumper around the exhaust

byja8uje.jpg

baz1875 said:
ny4aga9a.jpg

du2u9e9a.jpg

This afternoons going to be a combination of theses

Mmm, I know.....
Your gunner read your new copy of hayburner in your nice walm workshop/Stores whilst watching the snow settle on the Bangbus, reminiscing on how much fun we had in Belgium!!?

1fd07f2a-325b-4eef-9995-9587bb0be0cd.jpg

Latest posts