the bang bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
094.jpg

images.jpg
8)

Looks amazing now you've got both sets of wheels on. I love the new stance, was cool to pop in and look at it in the flesh ;) Hope you're getting more sleep now :D

Love your bus Ash - Looks really good :D Still think you need pink steels :lol: Love the new stance with the tubs. I so wish I had the skills or cash to get a narrowed beam, a steering box raise, some chassis notching and some tubs... One day :mrgreen:

Rigamortiz said:
Love your bus Ash - Looks really good :D Still think you need pink steels :lol: Love the new stance with the tubs. I so wish I had the skills or cash to get a narrowed beam, a steering box raise, some chassis notching and some tubs... One day :mrgreen:

all in good time mate. gonna run the steel in winter so, of course they will be a silly colour, and i'm sure pink is going to make a return

dubscum said:
Rigamortiz said:

all in good time mate. gonna run the steel in winter so, of course they will be a silly colour, and i'm sure pink is going to make a return

Haha, awesome - look forward to seeing it! Should be back in Notts around the middle of next month, or beginning of October - will try and get a Hooters meet organised :D

hooter's :shock: try and keep me away :D
this could work
BangBusBRMPinkPropersizecopy1.jpg

got it back from slamwerks with added adjustable spring plates :D
027-2.jpg

got my little homie, spanner monkeying 8)
028-1.jpg

5 full turns was no where near half way down the adjuster and dropped it 2" at the rear
029-3.jpg

was a tad close ...................... but fuck it :D
030-4.jpg

drove it about 30 mile today with it this low, over bumps in the road the engine bar hits the road ( :D ) forgot Derby was playing at home and drove pass the ground in front of 100's dragging the engine bar, police gave me some fully looks :p and it lower then a hair dresses car
031-3.jpg

got camber ?
032-3.jpg

think i might drag it up run to the hills tomorrow, see what the weather's saying, i can then introduce my 3 week old daughter to the ride of the bang bus :D

came out to find arch rubbing down the front of the bus, he must like "rat" :D
raised the back very slightly to stop the engine bar dragging, gonna shave it soon, then run to the hills
084-1.jpg

081-1.jpg

060.jpg

044-1.jpg

023-2.jpg

019-2.jpg