The bus stop over 2008

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

late human

Reaction score
Been away for a while but thought I better give our show a good plug as its not far away now June 14/15th ,wymeswold leics

http://www.thebustopover.com

now in its 5th year, It all started from a small gathering organised by a couple of friends who wanted to recreate the chilled out atmosphere of the shows of the old days not the super corperate gizzillian pound entry fees shows that seem to have taken over .
Its a grass routes show with the all the basic ingredients good music (no 70 disco tat)good DJs ,traders and plenty of room to camp and meet all your mates and share a beer or 3

set in the heart of rural Leicestershire in around 100 acres of farmland which for a weekend becomes our show. It is steadily growing year on year whith each year getting more and more parts traders inc new to this year Schofeilds ,Megabug and Cool air, as well as die hard supporters like Bluebird customs plus many more smaller traders and independent autojumblers

check out last years pics on the web site the westest ever vw show ,it made glastonbury look dry!

see you there

Went to this last year it was pretty good although i cant remember much of it we drank an entire crate of cider!

Going this year in my own van for the first time cant wait

Hi!

Off to this too!! Ordered my weekend tickets about a hour ago!!

Cant wait, first time last year, and the weather didnt dampen the atmosphere!!!

Alistair and Linda

If my engine has been repaired in time we'll be going in our van. He blew today on the way to work. We've got tickets so worst case is we have to go in the C-max.

We went to the very first once, it was very hot if I remember correctly.

We have not managed to get to any since,but our friends have been to the last three, and so will try to make this one. :D

good to hear we have your support , for those who went to the first one ,its just as chilled with just a few more peeeps oh and not forgetting lots of sheeep do do ,
just had few more companys book trade plots ,its getting busier each year so the trade area should be quite a good resource to find that elusive part!

also we do have a bucking bronco machine this year and will be holding a beer fueled contest on saturday evening so get practising on your barol ,its all in the thighs, grip man grip!

Just had an email from my m8 saying he's going in his splitty so looks like we'll be going too if I can sort my misfire out on the bay :x

im going to camp in my sharan this year as the van aint gona be done and would like to get camping anyway. wip the seats out of the back, double blow up matress in the back, and strap my awning to the roof bars. begs the question, what do i need my van for?

Pru said:
We went to the very first once, it was very hot if I remember correctly.

I went to that one. Had a great time sat out till the small hours.

Cant make it this year - Fathers Days etc, but can reccomend a cool event. :)

just checked my crystal ball its gonna be scorchio ! so put it in the diary and fill the coolbox cause its gonna be a good un!

weather forecast aint looking good but i'll still be there well i will if i get my van back in time

Latest posts