The bus stop over 2008

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really looking forward to the stopover! Few of us heading up from northampton for this one. The music seems better than the other shows..

Hi!

I am heading up from Northampton too!! What time you going, is there a little convoy going on?
Are you in the Shoe County Dubbers?
I live next to Rocky B's on Ashburnham Road in Abington

Alistair

CJ70westy said:
Really looking forward to the stopover! Few of us heading up from northampton for this one. The music seems better than the other shows..

Looking forward to it. Going Saturday in the bus, but not stopping over, Fathers day and all that. Damn, in fact, won't get there until after midday so it will be a short visit! Good job it's only an hour away....

Just wondered, has a line up of early bays been organised? Or does it all sort of just happen? Does anyone want to? Bit of a Billy so far, have not got to meet folk mainly through not getting to events or not being able to attend for long, like this time. Sob. Want me Mum. By the way,thanks to all those who said Hi when I first registered, good on ya. Will get some pics up when I can work out how to do so.....

got my tickets a couple of weeks ago and the word on our van (ernie) is he has made it out the other side of a triple heart bypass (new engine) I'm picking him up on Friday afternoon. We'll be running him in on the way up there and can't wait.

for anyone who fancies a cruise...a few of us from Hubba Dubba Club are meeting at The Milestone on the A47 in Hinckley to leave at 12.

Jenna

Latest posts