The Bus Stop Over - Battle of the Bays?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries I'll sort it, hopefully before the weekend.......

Come on guys and gals, lets give TLB's a fight for their money this time round, lets show them us EB's are no pushover when it comes to our buses!
I'd rather have quantity over quality here, hasn't got to be a show bus, as Clem rightly said.....
Clem said:
If you drive it there, it's good enough! 8)

2 of us so far!! any advances on 2??

Foz said:
westy geoff said:
Hey Foz who won the best bay at bus types?See yours made top 3 and well deserved.

Cheers fella, I'm unsure who won 'Best Bay' or if there was even such a category awarded?......i presume it was voted 'Top 3' and not 1 winner as such?? :?
My 1st attendance to the show, so i'm not 100% on that. Possibly mine came 3rd then??
Were some awesome buses there tho, standards were very high!

In my eyes every single bus that made it there was a winner! 8)

Some shows like Lazy Sunday award a "Best of Show" open to all & then top 3 in each category, whereas others give an award for each category as well as a "Best of Show". I was lucky enough to win at Bus-types (not to mention humbled :oops:), there were some very nice busses there. Not going to make the line up at Bus Stopover though, maybe next time.

G

BusTypes-2.jpg

Foz said:
Clem said:
Participation in the line up or Battle of the Bays is secondary to attending the event. However, if noone takes on the organising of Early Bay line up by the end of this month, its only fair to inform the organisers that we wont be able to take part. Its not fair on them to be advertising an attraction that isnt going to happen.

What is involved exactly in the organisation of the line up? (sorry if that sounds a dumb question) :oops:
I just presume we all put our name down in a list on here, turn up on the day, and beat those Late Bay mofo's into a submission, never witnessed at this gathering before!! ?? :shock:

Obviously if your unsure about getting there for definate you dont put your name down......correct?...or am i missing something HUUUUAGGEEE here? :?

If no-one wants it? i'll happily take up the 'EB point of contact' position

Need to act fast if we want to secure 'early bird' or 'advanced' tickets....deadline 30th April.....at least 10 members required
So who's with me??

1. FoZ
2. Myvanway

myvanway 69 said:
Foz said:
Clem said:
Participation in the line up or Battle of the Bays is secondary to attending the event. However, if noone takes on the organising of Early Bay line up by the end of this month, its only fair to inform the organisers that we wont be able to take part. Its not fair on them to be advertising an attraction that isnt going to happen.

What is involved exactly in the organisation of the line up? (sorry if that sounds a dumb question) :oops:
I just presume we all put our name down in a list on here, turn up on the day, and beat those Late Bay mofo's into a submission, never witnessed at this gathering before!! ?? :shock:

Obviously if your unsure about getting there for definate you dont put your name down......correct?...or am i missing something HUUUUAGGEEE here? :?

Need to act fast if we want to secure 'early bird' or 'advanced' tickets....deadline 30th April.....at least 10 members required
So who's with me??

1. FoZ
2. Myvanway
3.Westy Geoff

westy geoff said:
myvanway 69 said:
Foz said:
Clem said:

So who's with me??

1. FoZ
2. Myvanway
3.Westy Geoff
4.Dylan

1. FoZ
2. Myvanway
3.Westy Geoff
4.Dylan
5.lobie

Ok Thats five of us! 50% complete, who else is up for some friendly rivalry with the LB's? Get your names down soon as please. Come on guys just a few days left. We need to reach at least 10 of us to make this worth while. Else its another chalk up for the LB's!!

Foz said:
1. FoZ
2. Myvanway
3.Westy Geoff
4.Dylan
5.lobie
6.Melv Moore

Melvs asked me to add his name as he is woeking away at present but hes going in the line up,oonly four more to go................................

westy geoff said:
Foz said:
1. FoZ
2. Myvanway
3.Westy Geoff
4.Dylan
5.lobie
6.Melv Moore

Melvs asked me to add his name as he is woeking away at present but hes going in the line up,oonly four more to go................................

8)

Mandy at Prosign is very kindly sorting us some prizes out for the winners, as soon as we get them I will let you all have a sneaky peek at them!!

Bring it on for the third year running for us latebayers! :msn4:

Foz, are you organising the guys from early bay for the line up? I'm (trying) to sort our bunch out, if you are, when the day comes, perhaps if the both of us find a non biased judge to pick winners out?

MarkC68 said:
Mandy at Prosign is very kindly sorting us some prizes out for the winners, as soon as we get them I will let you all have a sneaky peek at them!!

Bring it on for the third year running for us latebayers! :msn4:

Foz, are you organising the guys from early bay for the line up? I'm (trying) to sort our bunch out, if you are, when the day comes, perhaps if the both of us find a non biased judge to pick winners out?

Nice one Mark, yes Im trying to muster up enough to make this worth while for everyone to take part in. Is the deadline still the 30th? And do we need minimum 10? Ill be coming along to the event anyway, even if i end up on my own, lol, i know you latebayers are very accommodating joking aside. And it will hopefully be a good gathering of buses! Looking forward to it.

I think the deadline of the 30th april is for the discounted tickets, so I dont think its of any worry (Andy Fowler does know we are sorting something so I'm sure he will make it happen)!

We are there for definate too - at worst it'll be a two bus line up, early us westy v late us westy :D

MarkC68 said:
I think the deadline of the 30th april is for the discounted tickets, so I dont think its of any worry (Andy Fowler does know we are sorting something so I'm sure he will make it happen)!

We are there for definate too - at worst it'll be a two bus line up, early us westy v late us westy :D

Haha, see you there mate!
That reminds me, i need to purchase my ticket! :lol:

:) :)
MarkC68 said:

We are a definite too...bought our tickets weeks ago!!

Dylan said:
:) :)
MarkC68 said:

We are a definite too...bought our tickets weeks ago!!

Excellent mate. try not to lose the keys this time!! :lol:

Latest posts