The Delux Dry Cleaning and Laundry 1968 DD Panel

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dean - nice to meet you the other weekend - found the thread on the laundry bus you mentioned - well impressed! I found some pics of my notch that i mentioned - it s the for sale ad, but shows it pretty well -

http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=383701

Can`t wait to get started on the western panel van - managed to get an engine sorted yesterday and some locks, keys and handles!

Cheers,
MIke

Mike it was great to meet you and the missus last week Im very sorry Ive forgotten her name again :roll: . Im sure your gunna turn you bus into sumthing special Now get a thread up about it :mrgreen: . Also i recoqnise the notch its really cool . Thanks for the knid words about the panel mate ;)

I don't care what anybody says.... that is 1 of the dopest and most gnarley buses about 8) 8) 8)

Lads You cant keep em all ;) I did what i wanted with it and enjoyed it . Matt an Lisa who now own it are taking care of it and putting there own stamp on it too . Its all for the '' Greater Good'' as the say in Hot Fuzz :lol: :lol:

Gadget Boy said:
Lads You cant keep em all ;) I did what i wanted with it and enjoyed it . Matt an Lisa who now own it are taking care of it and putting there own stamp on it too . Its all for the '' Greater Good'' as the say in Hot Fuzz :lol: :lol:

So really you're like Jesus, spreading air-cooled joy to the World :lol:

tis true gadget it a jesus like figure, he offered to fix my bus at volksworld we'd only met for seconds, but that was saturday night in the bear, think i caught him on pint 9 :lol: ............. bus didn't get fixed

dubscum said:
tis true gadget it a jesus like figure, he offered to fix my bus at volksworld we'd only met for seconds, but that was saturday night in the bear, think i caught him on pint 9 :lol: ............. bus didn't get fixed
:lol: :lol: :lol:
If he was on pint 9 then probably a good thing it didn't get fixed (by him)

Best thing I.ve done, buying this van.

7000 miles this summer and no problem with the van at all :D

Will be having some changes to the interior over the winter from what I had originally done....Im just not sure what Im doing yet :?:

Im just not sure what Im doing yet :?:[/quote]

you ain`t wrong fella :lol: :lol: :lol:

only joking friend hope you are both good 8)

happy christmas
:mrgreen: from us all here in shitty town
gonna move to your neck of the woods i think.............won`t be supporting your lot tho :lol:

Matt Maz said:

Will be having some changes to the interior over the winter from what I had originally done....Im just not sure what Im doing yet :?:
It's nice the van stayed in the EB lineup :mrgreen: , great to see you both again at Brighton Breeze.

As for the 'Not sure what I am doing yet' I have this thought most days about most things in general :roll:

must be my age or the beer!

Then again its never the beer, so it's age

Just read this thread from begining, dont no how i've missed it, :?
I am totally lovin this bus its the dogs nads 8) 8) 8)

Matt Maz said:

any resent pics ? please keep this thread going :D

Look in Volksworld C & B, there's a pic in the Vanfest section. There's a pic in the write up of CamperJam in Camper and Commercial ;)

Latest posts