The Fire Bay - Video Volks

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brunoutbus

Reaction score
Some of you may know the story of mu bus that caught fire on the way back from bugjam 2 years ago.
PJ Gibbons from The Video Volks has produced a awesome video about it.
Check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOH5ZrmTkHQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Great video, and great result in getting this back on the road! Well done to all involved.

Remember looking around it at Shakespeare raceway have wanted it ever since credit to u

Nice video, and a tragic story that is clearly moving to you. Awesome effort on getting it back on the road though, such a unique look to it that no doubt draws a crowd. Hopefully will see it in the flesh some day.

So what fire protection do you have in it now then?! :)

Stueyd1975 said:
Great bit of film, thanks for sharing. Will Fire Bay be at BusFest?
I might make an appearance.

Moseley said:
Nice video, and a tragic story that is clearly moving to you. Awesome effort on getting it back on the road though, such a unique look to it that no doubt draws a crowd. Hopefully will see it in the flesh some day.

So what fire protection do you have in it now then?! :)
I've got a Fireboy, supplied by VW Aircooled Works. http://www.vwaircooledworks.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nice video, and fair play for getting it back on the road. I did think about did the same with my bus after the fire, even just for show use, but to be honest their wasn't an unwarped panel left and it was pretty distorted so wouldn't have got the glass in:

Almost all the ally parts in my engine had melted too

I gave in and imported a replacement bus

What a heart warming (pun intended) story.
You've ended up with a really unique bus . It just goes to show that shit happens....but good can come from it. Respect to you and those who helped you bring this bus back to life

Nice work Pete , Saw this at Ninove but didnt see anyone near the bus to chat too , Story is ace and the wheels are lovely

Watched this the other day when it popped up in my subscribed Youtube channel.

Loving the patterned headliner. Who done the headliner/ upholstery on the R&R bed?

Excellent vid Pete,

Love you bus, have great memories of pushing you off the mud at EBI :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

enjoy it fella!!!!

Latest posts