the green/biege goddess job done !!! 12/06/09

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crede999

Reaction score
after a a mad week i more or less finished the goddess !
here she is when i got her 3 months ago and then the pics of her as of today
100_0107.jpg

s.jpg

l.jpg

k.jpg

u.jpg

p.jpg

photo-1.jpg

m.jpg

g.jpg

its time to drive drive drive got a few odds and sods to sort but its time for a few beers and a relax

regards
chris

Ands1 said:
Congrats dude 100% 8) 8)
Did you do all the work..

i didnt paint it but did a lot of the prep innner arches gutters engine bay , and i also helped out with the interior i did engine brakes windows etcetc etc etc etc so id say about 80% of it was me

regards
chris

Wow, quick job! and looks ace. :mrgreen:

leon said:
Wow, quick job! and looks ace. :mrgreen:

thanks theres still bits to do as always , but the guts is there the best thing is i MOT'd it just before i took it off the road so thats a big relief that i didnt have to deal with, thanks for your comments

youve done a great job 8)

i'd be pretty proud of myself if my resto turns out as good :D

Johnny said:
youve done a great job 8)

i'd be pretty proud of myself if my resto turns out as good :D

thanks still a few bits to do stereo in tonight next knock a bit off the garage as i have a rack i want to fit but cant get the goddess in without modifiing the garage opening lol

regards
chris

Bloody Hell :shock: Are you sure that is the same bus and you're not kidding us! That's some work in 3 months,

I'm loving the colour of the interior, well done.

I'd better get in the garage and get some work done on mine

uber cool said:
Bloody Hell :shock: Are you sure that is the same bus and you're not kidding us! That's some work in 3 months,

no not kidding its the same bus, i foster kids so i have a lot of time at home when there in school , .......this is the perfect bus for us 8 seats and cool as ! the kids love it

regards
chris

crede999 said:
uber cool said:

no not kidding its the same bus, i foster kids so i have a lot of time at home when there in school , .......this is the perfect bus for us 8 seats and cool as ! the kids love it

regards
chris

:shock: maybe that's the new career i'm looking for :mrgreen:

Latest posts