The krusty bus. Now Upper Krusty

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8) Thanks dude it took alot of california sunshine to make montana red look like red oxide 8)

Cheers dude i am thinking about some BBT sprintstars or leave it on standard wheels :?

HI Bro, im checkin out the early bay cos ssvc is full of old farts lol. looking forward to cornish hols this year see u soon.

Yo Lowe bros. Didn't know you had a thread on here Ad. Krusty looks better without the white wheels.

Hey Beefy i think it will look better with sprintstars on or paint the wheels darker

24oct2009080.jpg

A'up mate, is this Polpero ?

p.s. i like your bus 8)

Had another look, I think its because in the earlier pictures you haven't got hub caps on the wheels. Looks much better with them on.

Cheers Dubscum :D that picture was taken in Port Isaac Cornwall its an experiance trying to get a bus through the high street to park in the centre :shock:

Hi Adam,
The bus is looking a little better then when I owned it :) good to see you are getting good use out of it and enjoying it, I will have the buddie seat next week, if you want to pop over.

cheers

simon

Hi Adam,

Very nice bus I especially like the steelies over the alloys and I think some SA sprintstars in black would look good to!

Where did you get your roof bars from? I am after one for my kayak.

Mike.

Thanks mike

I got the Thule roof bars off ebay for £15 :mrgreen: they are the old originals with cast aluminium uprights which are pretty cool but i havent seen any since im afraid

Keep looking and you might find some!

Its been a long while so an update is called for, i removed the sink unit and now have another buddy seat which i shortened to 18 inches to fit in the sink unit space, this also created another bed for my five year old with the help of some aluminium angle brackets i made to slot over the sides of the seats which allow the base cushion to slide over :D
I now have a westy stool which will go inbetween the two buddy seats to make the bed longer, the white matress on the floor is for my two year old to sleep on(my seven year old sleeps on the hammock!!!)

Not long now till my trip to churchtown! It will be a good test for my 36 dells I have fitted!!

Latest posts