The krusty bus. Now Upper Krusty

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fat duk

Reaction score
This is my bus krusty the 1970 tintop westy in montana red but red oxide on the outside
006.jpg

029.jpg

030.jpg

081.jpg

082.jpg

084.jpg

127.jpg

132.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

001.jpg

I have lowered it now on BRM replicas but i am after some sprintstars
it will be getting a new coat of montana red this winter and a full resto,i will try to keep you all posted of my progress

I also re-coverd the front seats i bought from slammedresto!!!
031.jpg

032.jpg

033.jpg

I will get some more pics up soon as i have worked out the whole photobucket thing!!!!!

Some more recent pics of some trips me and the family had this year surfing around cornwall 1000 miles and no trouble! all my hard work must of payed off,currently running a stock 1600sp
24oct2009005.jpg

24oct2009006.jpg

24oct2009015.jpg

24oct2009034.jpg

24oct2009035.jpg

24oct2009080.jpg

A pic of our boards :mrgreen:
24oct2009058.jpg

Me and krusty
24oct2009007.jpg

We are all packed up ready for the journey back to essex from polzeath
24oct2009119.jpg

looking good, id forgot i sold you them seats, a mate was after them a while ago, and i forgot where they went :lol: :lol:

pop over anytime if ur around my way

cheers gary the seats are alot more comfortable now and no gaffa tape to stick to my shorts :mrgreen: now i have to get the rear seats trimmed to match whilst its in paint over christmas hopefully!

Dude,

Lovely Bus 8) 8) and Woodies 8) - Can't make out the logo - Who were they made by ?

Nice bus and nice boards too ;)
Never saw the sun while we were down in Cornwall this year you lucky bugg*R :(

cheers doods 8) the boards are made by VINTAGE bought from tim at the longboard house in newquay the one on the left is a 9'6" and the other a 10' :mrgreen: as for the weather in cornwall was super nice during and after the boardmasters in newquay

Nice van 8)

Not sure about the whell/tyre combo - look to 'full' if you know what I mean (don't mean to be horrible - just an observation :) )

cheers airtime 8) the bumpers are a dark grey colour i am trying out and i think it works quite well,i will paint the engine tinware the same colour!

Still not painted but i have changed the wheels and lowered the front and rear a bit more
it never goes to plan but it will get done one day!!!

043.jpg

044.jpg

Steel sprints would look better :D

Cheers guys i havent done alot to the van in a while as a new house and baby are taking up my spare time ;)

fat duk said:
Still not painted but i have changed the wheels and lowered the front and rear a bit more
it never goes to plan but it will get done one day!!!

043.jpg

044.jpg

Steel sprints would look better :D

Sweet lookin bus dude 8) Looks loads better with the steel rims. Don't paint it, it took decades to get it lookin that good 8) 8) 8) ;)

Latest posts