The next best thing to a camper?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

67westy

Reaction score
IMAG0234.jpg

I think so :cool:

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

bananacustard said:
Loving my Langster, bus comes second frankly. 9kg of loveliness :D . Far more smiles per pound than the bus.
2009-Specialized-Langster-Chrome.png

Was thinking about getting one with the cycle to work scheme, but left it to late!!

bananacustard said:
Loving my Langster, bus comes second frankly. 9kg of loveliness :D . Far more smiles per pound than the bus.
2009-Specialized-Langster-Chrome.png
Loving the Langster :)

Snap !, well almost....
1photo.jpg

I occasionally like my bikes with brakes also :shock:

2photo.jpg

Perhaps we should start the Earlybay 2 wheeled division :lol: :lol:

Mr Brightside said:
Cant quite see from the image, what shifter is on the Specialized ?

Its a Shimano Revoshift gripshift. I got it cheap from my local bike shop - I built the bike up from odd parts I had kicking about. Nowt standard on it! :lol:

Slammed said:
Mr Brightside said:
Cant quite see from the image, what shifter is on the Specialized ?

Its a Shimano Revoshift gripshift. I got it cheap from my local bike shop - I built the bike up from odd parts I had kicking about. Nowt standard on it! :lol:

It must be the angle of the photo, it's just that it looks huge, thought it was an old EGS Shifter :shock:

Yeah, an old Raleigh, frame stamp dates it to early 70s. I was given it and a ladies Elswick which we built into a bike for my friend's girlfriend.

Next best thing to a camper....a slammed panel? :D

Sold my harley to find my daily car :( - my bike's not worth putting up here :msn4: - loving the langley's, never fancied a fixy (fixie?) but my brother harps on about his so might need to start investigating now......

That yellow one's a Raleigh Grand Prix frame isn't it? Just got rid of one of these. I was going to build it as a single speed but the Langster turned up at a good price, so I passed it on. I'd still like to build up an old Raleigh but preferably one with Reynolds tubing, something like this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-STEEL-RALEIGH-LENTON-BICYCLE-FRAME-53cm-VERY-NICE-/300715909638?pt=UK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR&hash=item460410a206#ht_1228wt_1165" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1952-Raleigh-Lenton-road-club-bike-531-racing-road-vintage-wrights-original-/230800026544?pt=UK_Bikes_GL&hash=item35bcc0ebb0#ht_500wt_1413" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; 8)

To be honest I don't what make it is, it was one of my Grandfather's bikes that he left me in his will.
It's circa 1955, but I do know it's Reynolds tubing though as they told me when I had it powder coated at Argos Cycles back in the late 80's the same time as I upgraded the gearset. I've still got the worn out Campag chainset hung up in the garage.

Latest posts