The Wedding van thread

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AxlFoley

Reaction score
we have threads for most things, but I dont think there is an officilay wedding van thread, so here it is, add your vans.

BTW this is mine and another at a friends wedding last friday ;)

2012-05-11144352.jpg

our bus is being the main wedding car carrying the bride and bridesmaids ,for my brothers wedding in august followed by my sons mk2 golf carrying the groom and best man, my wifes mk2 golf gti carrying page boys and flower girls and another friends mk2 golf carrying parents of the bride and groom 8) should look well cool 8)

Haveacamper said:
will add mine in july and december

glad you got a handle sorted Mark

Nafe, take a closer look, Iran out of time to pick one up from Spencer, there is only half a handle there :p

From our wedding a few weeks ago. Bride came in our van, bridesmaids came in my mates crew cab

Dale_LoRes_164.jpg

Dale_LoRes_198.jpg

Dale_LoRes_199.jpg

Dale_LoRes_084.jpg

Dale_LoRes_075.jpg

At a friends wedding last year. Took the bride and her father to the wedding, and took the bride and groom back to the reception....

CNV00018.jpg

DSC01258.jpg

DSC01257.jpg

No pics yet but mines a wedding car this saturday !!!!!Funny thing is one mate has a range rover overfinch ,another has a brand new 911 turbo cab ,and another has just taken posession of a brand new ferrari california :shock: :shock: And they still want my bus :lol: :lol: lovin it ..........

Was one of my best mates weddings at the weekend ,and i was asked if they could use my bus for their wedding ,was made up so bit of polishing and some ribbons and we were away !!!!!
P1070418.jpg

P1070420.jpg

P1070417.jpg

P1070361.jpg

Looks stunning davebug!!! I've been asked to do my mates wedding on July 7th, would you mind if I pinched your idea of the flowers? Looks sweet as!!! :)

Jay71 said:
Looks stunning davebug!!! I've been asked to do my mates wedding on July 7th, would you mind if I pinched your idea of the flowers? Looks sweet as!!! :)
Thanks mate,go for the flower power dont think by a stretch that im the first person to use them buddy,best of luck with the wedding hope the sun shines on you all !!!!!! :) :)

Fair play, that is one stunning bus! must take an age to polish all that bling thought!!!

Did a mates wedding on Saturday in Oxford, the sun came out for bit & dried up some of the flood water, shocking weather there, it was dry for the wedding photos though :)

ae054b90.jpg

Awesome thread. Humphrey doing his thing at my mate's wedding a while back... great day!

Latest posts