Then..... and now pics of your Bus.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myvanway

Reaction score
Be nice to see how they have all changed over time, A Picture of when you first got it and how it is now.

When the bus was a practical and comfortable, and went over any terrain, and when I didn't have to squeeze my starfish in everytime I went over a speed bump or pot hole!! :roll: :lol:

And now!

Yes, I did have to ask her to smile!!! :oops: :lol: 8)

Well, not as many changes as you, but a fair few mechanical upgrades as well as a few cosmetic...
Before....
8d36d95a41cc0d468c6d1f20431f3128.jpg

Now......
9f2ce1227fb82d0423fba89797869d23.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not much change on the outside for mine :lol:

before

after

:lol: :lol: :lol: lost the roof rack, yellow hella lense, and a set of 15's :lol: all mine have been mechanical upgrades instead lol

like this

to this lol :lol:

How she was after sitting in a shed for 3 years... Rusty and rotten all the way round along the bottom 6 inches :(

How she looks now, new front, new sides, new sills, countless other parts, a kings ransom and a year and a half later, MOTd and waiting for an interior :)

21 years ago:

vanJune94003.jpg~original

10 years ago, when I bought it:

CIMG5301.jpg

Now:

DSC_9477.jpg

The poor thing is still a little cosmetically challenged :oops:

The day I bought her at Dubs at the Castle.

7 years later at this years Dubs at the castle

A little bit lower and with quite a few mechanical upgrades, but at the moment still has the same engine,
1303s gearbox, 4 wheel disks, servo, and a few other upgrades, it gets used all through the year, it does need a bit of cosmetic love now though.

Latest posts