• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Thinking of selling my 71 bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big b

Reaction score
Hi all , I'll start by saying I'm torn between two worlds !
Do I sell or not ?
I've had the early bay for 4-5 years now and I've realised ( now the little one has come along ) it's quite impractical for my needs , I need more room
It's s 1971 early bay , tin top walk through , silver top purple bottom , I have pics ,
Recent work done
Both cills , inner and outer ,
Breaks ,
Floor ,
Interior
And engine practically rebuilt
Work still to be done if your picky
Couple of doors
Few rust patches around windscreen
Little touches here and there but nothing huge I have purple paint for the bus as a few doors and rear tail light area could use attention after paint cracked , and I a rear bumper that needs paint

I do love the van that's why I'm hesitating selling
Porsche seats
Porsche teledials
Comic book interior
It also comes with roof racks and drive away awning ,
Looking for around the 10k mark , but open to serious offers only
And delux van cover
Loads of paper work inc original receipt purchase and most receipts

Can email photos on request
[email protected]

Please remember I am only thinking about it :-(

http://s819.photobucket.com/user/big-b_album/library/71%20early%20bay" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

[photobucket]http://s819.photobucket.com/user/big-b_album/library/71%20early%20bay[/photobucket]

MOD EDIT - Thread locked. Buses for sale threads are for just that, we try and limit timewasting chat style diversions and posts in sale forums. If you definately want to sell your van, then please do so, until then, please limit any 'should I, shouldnt I?' to chat etc. Thanks.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts