This is a feeler so no price as yet NOS wiper arms and blade

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocket

Reaction score
These are getting, read got, very hard to find NOS to date, I have located a few sets in the states but TAX is stopping be shipping them over, I will however If I can find enough people to buy at what it may cost me, I have got a costing for the blades, SWF, grey, in the packets and they work out at £36 a pair, blades I have yet to cost because some may want 68 and others may want up to 71, you tell me and if enough interest then I will go ahead and buy the stock.

Good responce, now I just need to get then at an affordable price, the yanks aren't daft, they know us brits love our buses and how hard it is to find this stuff, and what its worth, so, if I can't get a good deal then its off.

Ron

http://www.vwendangeredspecies.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'd be interested in full set of arms and blades for my jan 69 manufactured bay depending on what the price worked out as?

So, early 68 works out at £35 each and 69-70 works out at £36 each plus shipping, anyone still want a set?

I haven't mailed him to find out if he has lots so prepare to be disapointed just in case he only has perhaps one set of 68 say........................................

Ron

Nope, that's each, yes I know not cheap, but when they are gone they are gone as they say, I am, or wont be, making anything on these, the last pair I bought, well two pairs, not from this guy, cost me, delivered to Bristol Parcel Force, who charged me £8 for the privilige of holding them, then charged me £28 TAX, add that to $310 to buy including shipping and you see I was not too happy, even after I had asked him to send as a gift to try to avoid the bloody TAX.
So, before you all go " ah, too expencive for me" if you want, need these then be prepared to pay, I will do the leg work, someone has to...................................................anyone who can find me a pair of 68 arms and blades for £35 I will have as many as you can find!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron

Sorry to be asking what may be a dumb question again....
So when you say each do you mean a pair?
So it's around £71 for a full vans worth ish?

This is the mail I had back from him when I asked to do a bulk order, " If we had a source from which to re-order, the story would be in line with other wholesale options and products.
As these items are NLA, the price will actually rise as our inventory approaches zero.
Same price regardless of qty.
At present all items listed on our site are in stock unless otherwise noted"

So, just to confirm, 68 arms, a pair, two, is about $98, give or take a $, 68> are about $100 per pair, blades are $40 per pack of two.
I have mailed a mate in Boston in the hope he will do a deal for me then ship them back via his company, which would reduce the shipping cost, this may take time but I yhink I am going to buy what I can while I can, this stuff wont be around for ever.
I hope this is clear to all, this is never easy to do, and yes this stuff aint cheap, nothing any good ever is, this is OG SWF stock.

Cool................................

Right, I have had a price for the arms and all are available, there stock left after this is 2 of each, I have priced it on bringing 3 pairs of 68 arms and 3 pairs of 69 on arms plus SWF blades, works out at £120 a set, thats your arms and blades, I have made the price the same for all as its easier that way.
So now you know, you work out the exchange rate and its a lot of money, if you are good to your word you wont mind sending me the funds to do this, good to my word I will get these over.
Once I have a fair chunk on the money I will go ahead but any over I will sell on, by sending me the money this shows a commit to buy so we all know where we are, those who still want can send the money to [email protected] you cover the fees, if there is no enough take up then I will send your money back.
If more want these read above, 2 of each will be left so you decide, this is a first come first serve basis.......................
Lets do this........................

Ron
http://www.vwendangeredspecies.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts