This is a feeler so no price as yet NOS wiper arms and blade

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok all you others, time to put up or shut up, I need 6 people to commit to this, 3 for the 68s and 3 for the 69s, I have prov booked 6 sets, he has 2 of each left, when they are gone as they say they are.
I guess some of you will be hoping to find a pair at Dub Freeze and if you do then good luck to you, buy a pair for me please.
For those who are not so lucky and want there van to be correct while they can need to book there arms and blades this weekend, I cannot expect the guy in the state to wait around till you make your mind up.
Two guys have allready comitted there cash to it and I will be having a spare set of blades for my 67 so the choice is yours, don't go crying off if this dosen't happen, there was enough of you who said yes, so come on dip your hand in your pocket before we all loose out, I do understand they are a lot of cash and some may not be able at this time to come up with it, so why ask!
Sorry to sound pissed off but I am.....................

Anyhow, all the best to you all

Regards
Rocket Ron

Latest posts