time to join the gallery!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got to say thanks again,if ca*lsberg did forums this would prob be it!Really helpful people,proves all ain't bad(apart from my english!!)Just got myself a devon table original so i can have the best of both worlds.Next up some hinges to help me sleep!

Not been too busy on the van unfortunately..

Latest pics..sorry bout the size.

Had a quick clean up, put some retro material over the torn panels for temp fix.Mocked up the table.Just need a leg now!Next up are some powdercoated split wheels and T2d dropped spindles up front with an adjustable rear 8)

jfyjwl.jpg

eziu0.jpg

2426emt.jpg

2lj2fq8.jpg

At last i made it to a show!In the Rain!!Yes that was us on the weigh brigde with the broken down split!Not my bay may i add :lol:

2czstuh.jpg

717ktk.jpg

25jh737.jpg

Nice bus fella, I like a red bus :D
The rear hatch girlies rings a bell to me, sure I remember seeing this bus on the Samba?

thanks

Never seen it on the samba,maybe when it was in the u.s?I put the girlie fabric on myself,temp fix till i sort inside out!

Nice looking bus you got there! Im going with old steelrims to. What kind of rubber do you got on theme and how did you lower it?

fronts are 175/55/15 and rear 185/65/15, dropped spindles from t2d and adjustable rear.rides really well.you forget its lowered!

O'Sullivan said:
fronts are 175/55/15 and rear 185/65/15, dropped spindles from t2d and adjustable rear.rides really well.you forget its lowered!

Cool, have you narrowed the front? If not, does it rubb at all? Are you running stock dampers on it?

not narrowed at all, it has split bus 15" wheels which have a different offset i'm told so it appears slighty narrower.doesn't rub at all.gas shocks from t2d.this is the height the dropped spindles gave me.no adjusters.i was well chuffed with the look.

O'Sullivan said:
not narrowed at all, it has split bus 15" wheels which have a different offset i'm told so it appears slighty narrower.doesn't rub at all.gas shocks from t2d.this is the height the dropped spindles gave me.no adjusters.i was well chuffed with the look.

Nice! I agree, the stands look great! Ar those shocks shorter than original?

I cant find a price for the spindels on their sait, how much did it coast total with choks, spindels and rear adjusters?

Thanks for all your answers! Really dig your stands and whant to get something similar with good comfort and all.

Just caught up with this thread.

Looks like you have managed to do some very nice and subtle work on the bus 8)

Looking very nice indeed (plus love the temporary fix on the hatch card - very nice ;)

Thanks for the comments,Trying not to overdo it at the mo.Next dilema will be to do shiny or original(ish)paint!Don't want the bus to rot away in our hot climate

Kevin

Refreshing my bumpers today,yesterday,last week,you get the idea!!!!Look better in the photos i'd say!Sorry to all you rusty bumper lovers!

2dw5iee.jpg

108fc3q.jpg

r0tpxh.jpg

Can anyone tell me how to make my photos smaller please?

you can resize them in photobucket or use an online site like this http://www.picresize.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers for that!

Next picture i post i'll try not to use up the entire screen!!

Nice bumpers 8)

In the last picture look as though they are just about to run off ;)

Latest posts