time to join the gallery!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updates at last!

Bit of bumper love and a badge!thats it :lol:
The bus is in however for a full retrim and new wheels and height so watch this space!!

30wl64x.jpg

2rh3ax3.jpg

2w3dlc8.jpg

2ibp550.jpg

2dbnjt5.jpg

Thanks!
Wasn't sure about repainting them against the old paint.I'm sure many a bus owner would lynch me for covering up the rusty bumpers!!Pleased though now!

OSullivan said:
Thanks!
Wasn't sure about repainting them against the old paint.I'm sure many a bus owner would lynch me for covering up the rusty bumpers!!Pleased though now!

Are you kidding me, those bumpers look great against the paint. A bit of detail looks way be than the look of neglect. Get out there and polish up that OG paint and you will save the bus by sealing it up from the elements and OG paint rubbed out looks killer!!

Funny you say that as i spent a couple of hours polishing up and to be fair it has come up better than i thought.More elbow grease required though!I may at some point have to do a bit of blending to get it how i want.Still it makes me smile!!

Just picked up my bus from having some work done. :D
Can't wait to get back out there.driving home today was what its all about!

2ztg5ck.jpg

2mg4kgh.jpg

xc5b4j.jpg

67oys4.jpg

2eapev8.jpg

2vuhi87.jpg

x0s6jr.jpg

27zez42.jpg

Looks the nuts driving along aswell! 8)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qessLuPPOxY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Passed the MOT today! :D

As way of a treat my mate sorted out some flooring for me.Thanks Del!

35lrmon.jpg

2yl4jfn.jpg

Got the cat out today and made her work for her keep.
She fitted new seat belts and put my u.s plates back on for the weekend.
She also polished up the bus a treat.
she's half persian which makes her really effective when buffing up the paintwork!

2z7fqxd.jpg

e5sbqv.jpg

Steady hand!

forgot to photo the belts!Cat's not happy.
They look like these

69gdir.jpg

This is a pic i found from when i got the bus from graham at MEB.

dyqf05.jpg

Nice interior dude 8)

Do you hire the cat out as it has done a nice job (can it handle a welder?):D

You can have her if you like!Haven't seen her with a welder but shes good at getting paint of my interior doors and can undo stitching in double quick time.. :lol:

Latest posts