time to join the gallery!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
after the bus making it to 2 shows so far i decided to treat it to some small presents!fitted some vintage reflectors to the plates and an old dealer script.The wifes not to impressed by all the post office calling cards!!Nothing for her!

15wjqz5.jpg

687qls.jpg

2zi3m8j.jpg

Thanks guys.I don't want to overkill the accessories but i had to have em!!
How much bigger do you think i could make the photos :lol:
I'm sure i saw your pick up at t2d when i was having some work done recently?V.cool!

I have the same thought with accesories, but I think you have it just right!

Yep you probably did, they have been hitting it with the t2d slamming stick quite a bit :D

Took a trip around hastings area earlier this week.Putting as many miles on the beast as possible to test its ability to cope!!Aiming for devon/Cornwall later so best keep it going!!
All good so far just bashing the front bumper a bit on those hidden dips :lol:

dwpcut.jpg

dwzz37.jpg

egwzti.jpg

Quick run out to ace cafe tonight!

Few pics
Not many EB's there to be honest.

2hi4hhh.jpg

a5auqh.jpg

2zs89d1.jpg

Put a few more miles on the clock touring devon/cornwall!No major disasters barring the clutch going as i arrived home.Tad embarrasing at south mimms trying to crunch into gear after i had stumbled into the chav jap racers meet!Don't think they appreciated me trying to find a parking space between their specials :lol:
Hey ho free country!
The missus wasn't best pleased for the shaming though!
few pics of the trip

adj78g.jpg

16m4xnr.jpg

oops!

2pt8dwn.jpg

2qaitr5.jpg

ngu2oo.jpg

Great bus, cool Patina, excellent work. Simply the poodles' privates. You must be so pleased. I have just bought myself a 71 deluxe from California, she will be heading for her MOT in a few weeks.

Took a trip to knebworth classic show couple weekends back.

Few pics

nice early

wstsgy.jpg

My bay

2s17k06.jpg

2echkrn.jpg

20prqeb.jpg

2ch3p1t.jpg

9iu4oh.jpg

4s0e1g.jpg

ojnyiu.jpg

2ish4t1.jpg

Forgot the picture of the classic show winner

This matching pair deserve a trophy :shock:

oaoe4y.jpg

Quality..

I was looking at the 240Z's and the Mantula thinking 'what is he on about...?' :shock:

:lol:

:lol: Now i know why i love this car scene stuff!Must have taken ages to restore those babies!

used also for taking crap to the dump!!though makes the trip a bit longer when everyone and their dog wants to ask you when your going to give it a paint job!
Anyhow just fancied putting up a couple of recent photo's!Not much change!

rwq738.jpg

20ff77l.jpg

2dim55g.jpg

2akmwcg.jpg

:D

Latest posts