Timmo24's slam king white Westy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Take off chain? Take off Fog lamp? or both?

• Yes, -Take off that rusty chain, now!

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • Yes,- Take off the fog lamp!

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Yes,- Take off both, and stop messing with your cool bus!

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This bus gives me a touch on ..... You dont need shit like that chain, the bus is hard enough and this isnt Hoodride . Its up to you with the spot but Imho it doest need a thing AND whatever you do please dont put alloys on it. Stock rims are doing it ;)

Thanks guys! I had no idea a chain would provoke so much thought, and cheers for all pos+ comms!!!.

The photos imho are more flattering than maybe she actually is up close. There are a fair few dents, dings, scratches, (BB pellett wound!!(I think!)) (the paint job is a blow over from some time ago looks like), but she's ace and I love it!

gadget boy-.. interesting, you just saved me 600 notes, I was very very close in ordering some Raders. Ok msg got loud and clear, stock stock stock!

I concur. Lose the chain and keep the wheels. Its perfect! 8)

My Orig Interior in fair to good cond, small stool seat went missing while being shipped, and someone has covered the table in formica, I might at some point in the near future be tempted to take out the interior and sell as I'd like to build my own.

orig radio. 8)

mywesty5.jpg

mywesty7.jpg

I've got a replacement reflector to fit thanks to Mark Walker,-cheers Mark! 8) and a new single point aerial is on its way from Carole -thanks Carole! 8)

DSC00224resized.jpg

surfbus said:
What is the iron thing on the last leftside panel?? Somebody was only having holes on that place...

There has been quite a few suggestions, including fixing for an awening, fixing for long aeriel or antenna, surf board holder!! oil cooler, however what I think it is, is to hold a gerry can, but i'm missing some fixings to do the job, if anyone can throw some light on this that would be good!

Tim- lose the chain, keep the spot, keep the stock steels, and if you dare take that interior out i will hunt you down :x :x

See you at volksworld mate. (Mat).

Gizago!! wicked you are on here at last! now you need an EB to add to your collection!!
Oh yes - looking forward to Volksworld especially this year, see you there!

Thanks STUMP and EVERYONE who voted, The decision has been made and the verdict is....

I've taken off both to give it the clean orig look! (my Cali plate on there instead)! yikes!- I wonder what you will all think of this, you seem a pretty staunch bunch when it comes to originality - I'm almost scared to make any other alterations now! :lol: ;)

One more pic from the Album

DSC00241resized.jpg

lovely looking ride!!! hmmmmm hmmm!

i say...dont worry about the originality...do what YOU want... make it yours!
i wouldve left the chain on....but thats me!

i say...work out how to fix this gerry can on... and do it....that would look original... in the 'never seen it done before' sense of the term!!!! :mrgreen:

Looks real nice Tim saw it at Brighton Breeze and fell in love with it , also had a perv over her at Big Bang one sweet bus mate - Love it 8) 8)

I concur Tim, Grazy wasn't the only Perv...

Great looking bus and loving the stock wheels ;)

Thanks tintintin, Grazy, Easy and thru_a_lupe for your cool comments, I'm sorry I haven't been on here for a while. Hi Deano if you see this too! hows it going dude-you keep popping up in camper&bus!! :D

Here's an update, sorry pics are a bit big. I'm not sure if it's going back in at the mo.

DSCF1831.jpg

DSCF1834.jpg

DSCF1835.jpg

DSCF1836.jpg

DSCF1839.jpg

DSCF1830.jpg

DSCF1829.jpg

DSCF1826.jpg

DSCF1828.jpg

DSCF1821.jpg

DSCF1818.jpg

DSCF1816.jpg

DSCF1806.jpg

DSCF1822.jpg

Tim Your Killing ...Your Killing Me .... Kenny pass me Zantact :lol: Dude You cant rip out a mint OG early westy interior Are You FFFFing Mad . No one has ever come up with a better looking or functioning interior than the one you got in your bus and Its part of your bus .

I hope to see you at bug jam mate

:mrgreen: